1st Trimester
Options

I'm So Thirsty!!!

I am always thirsty! I drink water all day, and right when Im done Im still thirsty! anyone else thirsty like this?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm So Thirsty!!!

• Options
    Yes!  I was just telling DH the same thing.  So far today I have drank more than 90 ozs. of water and a glass of OJ, and the day isn't even over yet!  My lips are also insanely chapped!  I am going to try to cut back though because I think it is leading to more dehydration because I am constantly in the  bathroom.

D & L are here at 34 weeks 4 days by vaginal and breech delivery on 11/19/2013
    Two healthy boys weighing 4 lbs 15 ozs and 4 lbs 5 ozs.  Only 6 days in the NICU and getting bigger, stronger and cuter every day! 
  • Options
    Im so glad its not just me! Its a bit ridiculous!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    r0zzr0zz member
    i get like that as well. i've always drank a lot even before i was pregnant but now it's like i'm a fish.
  • Options
    Yep, during first tri.  I'm still thirstier than normal, but it's not so bad now.
    Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
  • Options
    Oh yes. I've been crazy thirsty lately. I'm just glad that I've been able to still drink water without getting nauseous like some ladies on here! That must be terrible! I'm sure my turn is coming though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wedding Countdown Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I'm a long time diabetic and yes, while pregnancy can cause consistent thirst, it CAN be a sign of diabetes. I'd get tested. Good luck Wink
  • Options
    YES!  I was wondering if I was alone in this!!  Sure doesn't help with the peeing all the time, but I can't help myself!
    Our Baby Girl, Emma, changed our lives forever when she was born 12-19-13 <3
  • Options
    Me too, and even though I'm drinking a lot, I'm surprisingly not peeing alot.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"