39 Weeks Pregnant

Anyone else Miserable?

I'll be 40 weeks pregnant in 3 days! I feel like she's never going to come out! Is anyone else miserable like I am? I'm so impatient & have tried all kinds of methods to try & bring on labor & nothing has worked. I'm starting to think Castor Oil isn't such a bad idea...

Re: Anyone else Miserable?

• I will also be 40 wks in 3 days, not miserable but also very anxious. Baby will come when ready, try to focus these days on yourself. I wallked to get a pedicure, tomorrow im thinking about treating myself to some frozen yogurt. Dont forget to nap when you can. I wouldnt try the castor oil thing.Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • I will be 40 weeks on the 29th of this month and like you, have tried everything within reason to bring on labor to no avail...ugh so ready for him to come out...I roll outta bed rather than sit up and get up...I wear flip flops when possible cuz my ankles swell to the point of pain and my belly is so big I can't tie my shoes so the laces get tucked lol I am so miserable...
  • Yes I am totally miserable.  Can't wait for this to be over!
  • Yes.  Uncomfortable and impatient. It's nice to say focus on yourself, but I can't do any of the things that I would do to take care of myself.  I am a very active horse trainer and teacher.  All of the things that bring me the most joy are uncomfortable or off-limits right now.  I'm excited to meet LO and ready for the next phase.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"