VBAC

2 C-sections

Has anyone had a VBAC after 2 c-sections?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 2 C-sections

• I have not, but I noticed that you and I are only a few days apart, and my OB is supportive of a VBA2C.

I am meeting with my local ICAN chapter in a few days.  

Are you just doing research at this point, are you fully mentally committed to VBACing?  

:)  

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Im just doing some research but its something I feel very strong about. I had my mind made up until I ask my doctor and he scared me into changing my mind. But with some research I feel like its not that scary of a thing. So Im going to start looking around to see if i can find someone that supports it.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have not even had one VBAC yet, but I am involved with my local ICAN chapter, and there are lots of women there who have had VBACs after multiple c-sections (up to 4).  I would suggest starting with ICAN to find a supportive provider in your area.
  • Thank you so much! I will do that :)
  • kegkeg member
    I haven't, but my doctor will do it and there are plenty of people in my ICAN chapter who have.  Heck, one even VBACed triplets after 2 previous sections! 
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"