Baby Names

Ellianah? Y or N?

Love the name Eliana, and just saw this spelling for it, and for some reason, Iactually thought it was very pretty!  What do you think?

We like "Eliana" Brooke, or Keira Brooke...

But this spelling is really growing on me...thoughts?

TIA! :) 

Re: Ellianah? Y or N?

• I don't like it. I don't like the name in general- way too frilly for me. I prefer Keira Brooke.
    Loss #1 2008, Loss #2 2010, Loss #3 2011, Loss #4 2012, Loss #5 2012
    Loss #6 2014 Loss #7 (chemical) 2014

~DS Born! 2009~
    ~DD Born! 2013~
    ~DD due! 2015~

• I much prefer the simpler spelling.  I think it looks more elegant and will be much easier for your DD to learn to write and for others to spell when they hear the name.
    DD born 10/10/07 * DS born 11/25/11 * #3 due 3/9/2015
  • Loading the player...
  • Absolutely not
  • I like the way it sounds but not the way it looks.
  • Sorry I love the name but despise your preferred spelling. Keep it simple or she'll spend her life saying "My name is Eliana... spelled with two L's and a H at the end"
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageluminousbluestar:
    Sorry I love the name but despise your preferred spelling. Keep it simple or she'll spend her life saying "My name is Eliana... spelled with two L's and a H at the end"

This. It is so frustrating to constantly have to spell your name for people and then correct them when they get it wrong. Especially when they get it wrong on something like a passport. 

• Eliana or bust. The other spelling is bad.
  • Just please spell it right and make life easier for your child. And yourself. Because until she's old enough, you'll have to be the one explaining it and spelling it a million times to everyone.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Eliana is perfect the way it is
    Anniversary
  • I think adding the extra L and the H makes the name look bad. I like Eliana Brooke! I prefer it over Keira.
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Not a fan. Prefer Eliana. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"