September 2012 Moms

Brownie Brittle

Darn you hores! I'm happily and guiltily crunching away on my bag. It's so addictive. Why did I open it? Thanks again for the recommendation.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Brownie Brittle

• SOOOO ADDICTIVE! I bought ONE bag and I will never buy another one again. There is no way that bag will ever be more than 1 serving for me. Maybe 2, tops. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • OMG where can I find this?? Also mega stuffed oreos I can not find them where I live!  I've even looked on Amazon but I refuse to pay $10 a container. 

• Loading the player...
  • hmp1hmp1 member
    I bought my first bag on Sunday. It is already gone. 

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• This sounds so delish! I've never heard of this before but am sure I'd plow through the entire bag,

• imageGray99:
    OMG where can I find this?? Also mega stuffed oreos I can not find them where I live!  I've even looked on Amazon but I refuse to pay $10 a container. 

Brownie and cookie brittle is at The Fresh Market. Both are really delicious.

• I got it at Costco. They only have the chocolate chip. I'd like to try the toffee one at some point.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I tried making brownie brittle and it was a huge fail. That could be a good thing?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • imageAndreaR1983:
    I tried making brownie brittle and it was a huge fail. That could be a good thing?

It probably is a good thing.
  • you haven't lived until you have had the salted caramel brownie brittle.
  • hmp1hmp1 member

imageLILBIT1221:
    you haven't lived until you have had the salted caramel brownie brittle.

I'm a wimp when it comes to salt, so it was way too salty for me. I powered through it though and ate the entire bag. 

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"