July 2013 Moms

Surprised this one hasn't been XPed yet....

Unless it has and I'm totally missing it.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/73712770.aspx

What a peach. How dare my IF friend get pregnant on purpose and steal all my thunder? And her "clarification" post is even better. SMH.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Surprised this one hasn't been XPed yet....

• It was mentioned in a post below it that had everyones attention I am pretty sure. I think that is why it never got mentioned.I might be thinking of the wrong post though. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • Could be. The only post I saw here was about Prim's call-out thread, which is a few posts down from the one I linked. There might have been a mention of this, I'll have to double-check.

ETA: Nope, it was a different post. They were talking about the one where the girl asked for advice on throwing her own shower and wigged out when no one thought it was a good idea.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It was mentioned in the Prim call out, but more in passing. I wont say by who. So I'm not sure many saw it, I apparently just remember random things lol. 

I really am shocked by this chick though. Her poor friend.  

ETA: Sorry I think I was being confusing. It was mentioned in the call out post a few down from the "irritated" one on the 3rd Tri board. It has not been mentioned here at all. Just over there. Sorry I was confusing, I think I need a nap.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • I think it is crazy when people feel that someone else is stealing her thunder by getting pregnant. My friend got pregnant about 6 months after me after trying for over a year and I was thrilled. I was so happy to share pregnancy with a close friend and never felt like she "stole my thunder." Our LO's have a blast playing with each other. When she told me she was trying again, I could not wait for her to get pregnant. She is pregnant and again due about 6 months after me. I am beyond excited for her to be pregnant again. I also love that again our LO's will be close in age.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I wanna knock that b out. Probably the most offensive post I've read this far...just makes me think of my sister and how I couldn't dream of thinking she was stealing my thunder.
    FLUCKING MORON.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Was it by that one twatwaffle who wanted "everyone to be nice" but was all convinced that her friend who had IF got pg on purpose to steal her thunder? Its been DD'd, but I remember the title was something like, "irritated by everyone".

Or is this a different post? Its been DD'd. Can we get a recap?

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"