Birthday Parties

Another menu question

We are celebrating on a Saturday from 3-6.  There are approx 30 adults and 15 children. 

6 foot part sub, hotdogs, mostacholi, potato salad, taco salad, baked beans, fruit skewers, variety of chips/dips

Obviously Cake, some other deserts, beverages

Re: Another menu question

• Sounds good!  I would just add a veggie tray for a lighter option.
    BabyFetus Ticker; Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Acutally I had that planned too.. Just forgot to add it to my post.

Thanks!

• Loading the player...
  • I'm new here....You're menu looks good. I have a question- how are you making your fruit skewers. I want to do this for DD bday but I'm not sure if I should use bamboo skeweres because of the pointy ends. Also, what fruit are you using?

TIA

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Sounds good to me

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • sten612sten612 member

I had the idea from Pinterest.  I thought of using bamboo skewers and once the fruit was on to cut the pointy end off.  For fruit, strawberries, cantaloupe, pineapple, green grapes or kiwi, blueberries, red grapes (which look purple) so once put together are the colors of the rainbow

• imagesten612:

I had the idea from Pinterest.  I thought of using bamboo skewers and once the fruit was on to cut the pointy end off.  For fruit, strawberries, cantaloupe, pineapple, green grapes or kiwi, blueberries, red grapes (which look purple) so once put together are the colors of the rainbow

Sounds cute! I'll have to try this.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"