August 2013 Moms
Options

Weird Twitching

Hi ladies! I am currently 24 weeks, and today I have been feeling the baby twitching almost feels like he's having a seizure in there it something. Anyone else experience this or know what it might be? It goes on for maybe 20 seconds, stops, then happens again.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Weird Twitching

• Options
    Hiccups? Idk if its to early for those our not... That's my guess
  • Options
    Hiccups? Idk if its to early for those or not... That's my guess
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had twitching last week I know it wasent the baby, it was different kinda like when your eye twitches I'm pretty sure it was my uterus and I read that since the uterus was a muscle it too can twitch or have spasms. But that's only what I read, I didn't ask my doctor.
  • Options
    I'm 26 weeks and this LO has started that as well.  I'm not sure if they're actually twitching in there or if that's just how it feels to me.  But yes, hiccups do feel that way.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm also 24 weeks, and had this same thing around 15 weeks. I didn't even know how to describe it to my doc, but everything had been great at all my appointments and last u/s
  • Options
    Yup, sounds like hiccups to me too. They feel so strange when the baby gets them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
  • Options
    Not too early for hiccups. LO had hiccups all through our anatomy scan at 20 weeks 1 day.
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    It could be your muscles twitching. After baby is born you'll feel phantom kicks and its just your muscles. Hiccuping is a rhymic feeling. I felt her have them yesterday at 21w
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I've felt some twitching too, spoke to my doctor about it and she said that its normal to have muscle spasms. I find that if I stand tall and stretch it out, the spasm will stop. Talk to your doc if your concerned!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"