December 2012 Moms
Options

These cramps can suck it.

I am getting ready for my 1st period since starting the pill. It's due today and I forgot how much cramps hurt. My insides feel like a big plate of pasta and someone has a big fork twirling them around. It also feels like my ladybits have been kicked with a steel toe boot. Being a woman sucks sometimes,boo!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage

Re: These cramps can suck it.

• Options
    I feel you. I'm on my first pp period right now and cramps are hitting me like a train. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    All I want to do is lay in bed,eat ALL THE THINGS and feel sorry for myself,lol. It seems Connor has other ideas on how this day is going to go. Pesky baby needing attention and food.Wink

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageamberdb72:
    All I want to do is lay in bed,eat ALL THE THINGS and feel sorry for myself,lol. It seems Connor has other ideas on how this day is going to go. Pesky baby needing attention and food.Wink

Not to worry.  I'm busy eating ALL THE THINGS for ya!  I've got a meeting at 3pm.  It's gonna take a whole lotta willpower not to stop for (another? *I'll never tell*) donut on my way there....

• Options
    imageTheEditor:

imageamberdb72:

Not to worry.  I'm busy eating ALL THE THINGS for ya!  I've got a meeting at 3pm.  It's gonna take a whole lotta willpower not to stop for (another? *I'll never tell*) donut on my way there....

and now I want donuts and there isn't a donut shop in my town.Crying

imageimage

• Options
    imageamberdb72:
    imageTheEditor:

imageamberdb72:

and now I want donuts and there isn't a donut shop in my town.Crying

Get thee to a gas station, girl!  Krispy Kreme cabinet! 

• Options
    No Krispy Kreme's in the gas stations here. I may or may not have sat with a spoon and a tub of triple brownie ice cream though.Embarrassed

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"