December 2011 Moms

Two Thing Tuesday

1. What's your favorite place to shop for LO's clothes?

2. What's your favorite place to shop for your own clothes? 

Re: Two Thing Tuesday

• -T--T- member

1. Carter's - everything seems to coordinate so well together.

2. Maurices I guess. It's the only clothing store around me so you see other people wearing the same outfit, but it seems to fit the age group I'm in. Not overly trendy, so kind of mom-ish. 

• 1. What's your favorite place to shop for LO's clothes? Old Navy. Affordable and cute, and they fit my tall, thin girls pretty well.

2. What's your favorite place to shop for your own clothes? Probably Loft. They have a lot of clothes I can wear for work and they're not too expensive.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. What's your favorite place to shop for LO's clothes? baby Gap, I'm obsessed with that store I had to get a credit card so I at least get rewards!

2. What's your favorite place to shop for your own clothes? Used to be Banana Republic but now that I stay home it's the Loft, love their clothes and they are comfortable. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• 1. GAP for sure! I rarely find anything anywhere else.

2. Loft and GAP

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 1) I'm honestly just happy any time I get to shop for DS's clothes!  With DD we got SO FREAK'n many hand-me-down's from SIL that I never really got to choose for myself what she got to wear (we're talking in excess amounts! - at one point I got flamed for "complaining" about the excessive amounts - we're talking 6 FULL large laundry baskets of ONE SIZE! - and none of it really our style/lifestyle)..  I'm so glad with DS that I get to go to the store and choose outfits for him. 

2) Any place that has my size!!! at this point.  I haven't gotten my arse back to the gym yet to start dropping some pounds and taking care of myself again. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. What's your favorite place to shop for LO's clothes? baby Gap! close second is Old Navy.

2. What's your favorite place to shop for your own clothes? No where.  I hate my current size and haven't been shopping in a long time.

June 2016 April Siggy Challenge: Reasons my kid is crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • image-T-:

1. What's your favorite place to shop for LO's clothes? My favorite is getting hand-me-downs ;-) If I have to shop, I like to go to our local consignment store or Carter's.

2. What's your favorite place to shop for your own clothes? TJMaxx :-)

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• 1. What's your favorite place to shop for LO's clothes?  I buy a lot of my LO's clothes at Kohl's - they have Carter's, Polo, etc for cheap!  Plus they always have coupons out!  I never spend more than $10 on a full outfit!  However, I do love to shop Old Navy and Baby Gap, but I am so frugal that I hate spending so much on their clothes that they grow out of, so usually only buy things from there when I have coupons or they're on clearance! 

2. What's your favorite place to shop for your own clothes?  Most of my clothes are from Target, Limited or Express. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"