February 2013 Moms

where is the cheapest

that you have found diapers and formula? i use pampers and enfamil and im just trying to figure out the best bargain if there is such a thing! i can never find enfamil coupons anywhere... I usually order from amazon or diapers.com for convenience, but anyone know about pxing at Costco or BJs or anywhere else?

Re: where is the cheapest

• Diapers.com is sooooo easy and we did this with our first but Costco is much cheaper.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Walmart / Sam's brand is by far the cheapest diapers.  They work fine and you're just throwing them away...  I hate parent's choice wipes though, but the Equate ones are like Huggies.  The Sam's are a lot like Pampers.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I signed up for amazon prime and order diapers using amazon mom. We use pampers and it seems to be the cheapest without going the generic route since our boys have had issues with certain wipes and diapers.
  • I'm a fan of White Cloud diapers. 

ETA: I get them at Wal-Mart.  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I haven't done a straight comparison, but I'm pretty sure Costco is the best bang for your buck, esp when there is a coupon.

• I have amazon prime and moms, so for us its cheaper to use them to buy pampers swaddlers sensitive.  We have tried other brands and this is what does not break his little bum.
    April 10 IUI BFN Sept 10 IUI BRN Feb 11 IVF hoping for a BFP! Feb 27 ER 28 eggs Mar 4 8 health eggs, 2 ET Mar 17 - Beta 180!! BFP!!! Mar 21 - Beta 1295!! holy cow what a jump Coming soon 1st Sono March 30!!! Crossing fingers for healthy stick bean(s) Mar 29 miscarry :( 6w 3d 2nd IVF July 2011 BFP July 2011 M/C 11/11/11 hate to say good bye again! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 3rd IVF 4/3/12 ER 46 eggs (holly cow batman) 40 mature, 36 fertilized 4/8/12 ET 2 AB put back 4/10/12 15 make it to FREEZE 4/22/12 Beta BFN 1st FET 6/7/12 Day we are going to put back 2. 6/21/12 BFP 1285 6/25/12 4780 I hope this time they stick!! Deaglan William welcome. My rainbow is finally here February 7, 2013
  • We've always done the subscribe/save through Amazon Prime (same as Amazon moms).  I love that it is delivered to my front door.  
  • Amazon was a good deal, as was Costco and Sam's. Costco only had Kirkland and Huggies, so we switched to Sam's, which carries Pampers. It's about $40 for a box of 200-ish Pampers Swaddlers. I buy wipes at Target- their UpandUp brand in Sensitive. They are like over 700 wipes for about $13.50.

Also, thank you for reminding me to pick some more up! We are running dangerously low on wipes!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We buy our diapers and wipes at BJs. It was far cheaper than BRU and target, especially with coupons. They will double coupon. I EBF but have looked at formula costs and the prices appeared cheaper than other places I looked and you can use the formula checks as well. It's well worth the membership cost.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • khazekhaze member
    I order my pampers diapers using Amazon subscribe save and Amazon mom's. After comparison shopping, this seems to be the best deal.

For your formula, I also use Enfamil and decided to go with WalMarts generic of Enfamil parents choice. Their generic is literally half the price when you break it down by price per ounce in the package. It's nutritionally the same as it must meet FDA requirements and overall LO and I have been happy with it. That is a huge cost savings without having to shop around or find coupons.

Declan 2.21.2013
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 6.22.2015

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"