Parenting
Options

Amazon Addiction

Does anyone else have this problem? Man, I used to be all about instant gratification and would run out to the store if I needed something, but now I'm just like, "Eh, I can wait 2 days for that." I get several boxes a week it seems because I don't cluster orders since I get free shipping on everything. The 20% Subscribe and Save discount is another game changer. I just got my May shipment of dog and cat food (I'm saving like 10-15$ per bag!!) cleaning supplies, toilet paper, wipes and diapers. Last month we got several cases of formula because the price dropped substantially.

I feel a little bad for my UPS man.  

Re: Amazon Addiction

• Options
    Haha! Yeah, I love it too. I have eased up on it lately. Back in the day I apologized to the UPS guy and he said to keep it up because he needs job security.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • Options
    We know our FedEx guy by name now. We get at least 2-4 boxes from Amazon a week.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am totally addicted.  I have 2 young kids and DH works long hours.  I can rarely ever shop alone.  Amazon and that 2 day delivery is really the best way.  
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagemelpatbat:
    I wish amazon.ca was as good as it is in the US.nbsp; I would love to never have to buy toiletries at a grocery store again and lug everything home.

Yeah, not having to haul everything into the car is a huge plus...especially the 30lb bags of dog food! That does suck the Canadian site isn't great.
  • Options
    I also love Amazon. We get a lot of our items the next day. We are prime members and subscribe and save as well. I know if I need something, it's usually faster to order it from amazon. With my work schedule and LO's schedule, I rarely get to go anywhere but work and home except for on the weekends.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"