February 2013 Moms

I don't mean to brag....

but I am getting really good at catching baby vomit! Like I can anticipate it just enough and have the bib and burn cloth in perfect position.

What are your special skills??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I don't mean to brag....

• Lol that's funny! My skill.... I can hear my baby start to move even in my deadest of sleep  before he cries for his night feeding....therefore keeping the house quiet and envy one happy lol
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • I can catch baby vomit with my cleavage every time, does that count? LOL

I'm not sure that I have any speciall Mommy skills.  I might actually have the opposite.  I forgot to feed my 6 yr old daughter breakfast before school today.  BAD MOMMY!!! Embarrassed

We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Loading the player...
  • imageTamaraR4:
    I can catch baby vomit with my cleavage every time, does that count? LOL
    I'm not sure that I have any speciall Mommy skills.nbsp; I might actually have the opposite.nbsp; I forgot to feed my 6 yr old daughter breakfast before school today.nbsp; BAD MOMMY!!! [:]

Ha! I must admit though that the first one today did go down my shirt... but I'm more aware now!
    And mornings are hectic! Totally doable...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Catching the stupid pacifier! I'm like a pacifier ninja.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • Funny you should mention vomit catching. Just moments ago, DD spit up while I was swaddling her and I caught it IN MY HAND, thus saving the pjs and the swaddler and saving myself the frustration of having to change her.

• imageSagen:
    I let down at night before he wakes up, it is like I have psychic boobs.

Then I guess my boobs are "special" ninjas they let down when I hear random babies cry when we're out. They also let down right before he gets hungry so at least they are doing their job. Still, I dread fussy babies when I'm out.
  • i am able to tell my husband when the baby is about to cry and start to fuss. He thinks it is amazing when really I just seem him starting to flail his arms and making a certain noise. 
    --Married 4 Years - PCOS - Insulin Resistant - Irregular Cycles - TTC 24mon - Metformin - Progesterone - Phentermine - 40 pounds lost - 3 rounds Clomid - DH 1% sperm morphology - BFP June 23rd - Paxton born 2/15/2013 - August 2013 Let's Have Another Baby- Charting Cycles with OPC and Charting Temps, No Ovulation Jan- Start clomid Feb 2014  --
  • MBush4MBush4 member
    My special skill is multi-tasking while pumping. I'm used to holding LO while I pump, but last night I was holding him and washing bottles at the same time.

Daisypath - (2EEx)

Lilypie - (CszI)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"