July 2013 Moms

Hey July

No, I'm not gif'ing.. Just wondering how you ladies are holding up?

I could go through all of your posts, but I'd rather cut straight to the point. 

Is everyone as uncomfortable as we in June are, or are you all still riding the joyus 2nd tri ride?

I am wishing you all a comfortable pregnancy... Smile

SURPRISE! BFP: 12/2014 - EDD: 8/13/15

We made plans and God laughed

DS: BFP: 9/30/12 - EDD: 6/9/13

Radley Quinn was fashionably late via induction on 6/17/13

Re: Hey July

• Oh no, the 2nd tri train has officially left the station, apparently dropping me off in Sucksville. Thanks for the well wishes, jealous you June mommas are that much closer than we are!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LOL@Joyous 2nd tri!! Its been horrible for me! This pregnancy has kicked my a@@, unlike my pregnancy 4 yrs ago! Tomorrow kicks off my 3rd tri, thanks for askingParty!!!
    Cheryl (26) Andy (25) Married 1 year as of 8-17-13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I'm ready for July. Very, very ready. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • Another anxious for July here

...raises hand...
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Misery. Add to that it's almost 90 degrees outside so I'm a freaking oven. Steam probably has been coming out of my ears. The last two days I've had ice cream for lunch. No lie. I'm currently eating ice as a way to cool down. Just a few more weeks for you ladies!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • I feel ya ladies...I am so darn uncomfortable (especially today) and swollen, and all of the above and more...  I keep trying to think of the big picture, but it's kind of hard when you don't fit into any of your clothes, you're tired all the time, and you're a grumpface.

Hopefully the next few months fly for you guys... It's been going REALLY fast for me, so I am quite thankful for that.

• I'm missing second tri!! My ribs constantly ache and these hormones suck!
  • I'm definitely starting to get in the uncomfortable stage. DH literally has to push or pull me out of the car, bed, couch, wherever I sit or lie. It's a sad sight.

And eating is becoming annoying. I get so hungry but can only so much with LO taking up space. Although I do make exceptions for warm brownies with vanilla ice cream. That, I can destroy. 

• Third trimester is kicking my and I just got here.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Blerg. I would like a hip replacement.

Also (tiny violins) I usually work from home, but am in the office this week, and I am SO. F'ING. TIRED. Gah. 

Hoping this kid is punctual...(there's even a chance I'd wind up in June - am due July 3, but assuming that'll be more like July 10? Who knows...)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 2nd Tri train is currently packing up all my energy and preparing to leave the station... the next 3 mo will be long, and I might even have an August baby! (Due July 30th)
  • Yeah, the honeymoon is over. Several of us have GD, and personally, my back is constantly achy. I really, really miss 2T and was totally foolish for thinking that it was going to last forever.

Anniversary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC/BFP/FF details in bio

• 2nd tri was supposed to be joyous? I never got the memo. Now my back is killing me and it's radiating through my butt and down my legs and my feet are numb. And I have a toddler who is throwing tantrums because at the end by the day I can't pick her up. July can't get here soon enough....

I am so never doing this again!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• imagejuliedave151:
    I'm in the uncomfortable stage as well. I'm not ready for it to be July yet because I'm not ready yet. I'm just dreading the heat that is going to come our way. I'm so icky even when it's only in the 70s, I cant imagine when it is in 80s and 90's. Thanks for checking on us though.

Tell me about it. We're almost in the SINGLE digits for weeks...

Not so uncomfortable yet, but finding it harder to roll over in bed from side to side to find a comfortable position!

• I'm kind of afraid to say this but.... I feel really good! I was having some back pain for a few weeks but thats gone. Finding a comfortable position to sleep has been getting tricky but other than that I have been feeling great, enjoying my boy kick and flip!

• Uncomfortable as well over here... I feel bitter and want to punch everyone around me. 
    Oct. 2012: Clomid + Ovidrel = Baby A born 07.17.13 at 38 wks! 
    TTC #2 since Jan. 2014
    BFP#1 02/26/14 CP 02/28/14
    BFP#2 03/23/14 Stick Baby Stick!
    imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I love 3rd tri! I'm my most comfortable yet, except right now I am sick with the sinus infection from hell. But I'm finally not nauseous anymore and I actually have a little more energy lately than I did in 2nd tri. Maybe I'm a freak of nature, or maybe I'm riding my post vacation high still.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• imageMrsErinH:
    I'm doing great as well! I have cankles but I can deal with that. I still have plenty of energy and no aches and pains yet.

I hate you!  I say that with nothing but love.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Eh...I have good days and bad. Today I feel like my muscles are being ripped from my ribs and my sides are gonna split open. Energy is spotty at best. Today I didn't take a nap worked all day then did a two leg flight to Asheville, NC. At least I had first class on both legs. Hopefully I have energy the rest of the week! Still have nausea and take zofran almost daily. I think I've gotten used to it. C'mon JULY!!

Bonus: 

• I'm in the 3rd tri and this is seriously the best I've felt.  I'm loving it! 

• SLaBM2BSLaBM2B member

Sorry to hear for the ladies going through it, and I am happy to hear some ladies are doing well.

It's almost time and maybe some of you will be joining us June Bugs!!

HUGS!

• If I could sleep through the night, I'm sure I would be so much less irritable during the day. Aside from the swelling and the fatigue... I've been feeling pretty good! Not too much longer to go!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"