Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

laughing

my LO will be 13 weeks Thursday and has not laughed once yet.  according to lots of things I read he should be.  when did your LO start to laugh?
DS 1-31-13 DD 9-3-14

Re: laughing

• Options

imageIdani:
    Actually laughing abut 5 months. 

That seems a little on the late end of things, it typically happens between 3-4 months is the most common time period.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image  image
  • Options
    Both kids were around 3 months when they started giggling, but it takes a while for them to consistently laugh.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO did a sort of giggle laugh at 3 months, didn't do it at all for over a month and has just recently really started to get the giggles.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    She laughed for the first time last week (4 months). She hasn't done it since.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    DD giggled a few times before 4 months, and since then every few days or so she'll laugh hysterically at some random thing. Tonight it was the way her wipes package crinkled and earlier today it was her rattle. She thinks noises are pretty funny.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    DD is 5 months (less 5 weeks adjusted) and only has laughed once.
  • Options
    DD sort of started laughing a week after her 4 month doctor appointment. At that point it was mostly smiles with grunting. She is 5 months 1 week now and is starting to giggle.
  • Options
    DD will be 13 weeks tomorrow, and she really laughed for the first time yesterday. Before that, she had a couple very short giggles. But last night, she seriously laughed for like a minute straight after she heard me laughing. It was so cute.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"