September 2013 Moms
Options

The Sh!t my Daughter Does....

So last week I posted about the things my daughter says and now we have something that she just did.

DD and DH were rough housing and playing she said something to the effect of "I shot you!". So following suit, DH laid on the floor and played dead. She kept saying "daddy wake up!" and when he didnt move (he was laying on his stomach for a better visual and she was behind him) she said "I know what will wake him up... KICK AND PUNCH!!" and she proceeded to kick him squarely in his testicles and then brought a hammer fist down on his butt.

The only time the kids seem to get rowdy is when dad gets home and randomly lays on the floor to stretch out. I guess its an open invitation to start jumping on him. Anyways, I just had a talk with her on why we cant kick daddy in his private parts. I think it would have been worse if DS were upstairs as well.

Re: The Sh!t my Daughter Does....

• Options

:D oh, the things kids do.

• Options
    Ouch! LoL
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hahaha! I bet that won't be the last time that happens.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imageLuckymomma4:
    Hahaha! I bet that won't be the last time that happens.

Its not going to be. DH taught her if a stranger tries to take her (why they had this conversation I will never understand) she needs to kick or punch him in that area. Then DH shaved his beard off and I will even say he looks like a totally different man. She walked up and did the same thing.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"