August 2013 Moms
Options

Visiting the ILs

Why oh why do I have to visit my in laws this weekend. Aging father is like a big baby that sucks the life out of everyone one around him. Think I'll buy some extra sugary food to help me cope. What's your one stress food?

Re: Visiting the ILs

• Options
    N_KozN_Koz member
    Mac and cheese

image   Visit The Nest!   Visit The Nest!
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary 
  • Options

Sorry you have to deal with that! I enjoy spending time with my in-laws, but I dread having to see my husband's grandfather who has dementia and makes inappropriate comments towards me. Every time we have to spend a holiday at the in-laws' house and the grandfather is there, I try to come up with ways to avoid being in the same room with him. 

I don't have just one stress food. More like I'll go on an eating binge and eat anything in the house. Some of the snacks I really like to have on hand are Chips Ahoy cookies, Goldfish crackers, and kettle cooked potato chips. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Burgers and fries. It's so hard to not have it for every meal! Haha! I allow myself 2-3 meals out a week, but, I'm also a firm believer in following your cravings moderately. (Unless, of course, you're craving chalk or soap!)

• Options

to answer your question...

M&M McFlurries. 

• Options

Bacon, especially if there's a burger under it Wink.

And milky ways.  

imageimage
    Anniversary

• Options
    anything carb heavy.
    Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • Options
    Carbs for me too.  My ILs arrive tomorrow and are staying until Monday.  So yeah, my moderate pregnancy weight gain might be blown out of the water this weekend. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"