September 2013 Moms

Upper abdominal pain

I always get upper abdominal pain with each pregnancy but it usually starts much later in the game. After my last pregnancy I began to get Charlie horses in my upper abdominal muscles when doing too much ab work or bending over. Anyway, this past weekend I was in my best friend's wedding and spent the day on my feet and we did a lot of laughing. Now, my upper left abdomen is so sore. The pain gets better if I am stretched out flat or if I ice it. I can't sleep very well at night or get much done because it will start hurting soo bad. Has anyone else dealt with this? I'm wondering if its more than stretched, maybe even torn.
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Upper abdominal pain

• My upper abdomen is incredibly sore as well. I think mine is more related to my intestines and stomach getting squished by my uterus.  I'm really short and have a very short torso so I guess the soreness is just happening earlier than it does with most.  I sit down sometimes it's really uncomfortable and definitely bending over is painful, all in the upper abdomen area. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imageShanmarie1083:
    My upper abdomen is incredibly sore as well. I think mine is more related to my intestines and stomach getting squished by my uterus. nbsp;I'm really short and have a very short torso so I guess the soreness is just happening earlier than it does with most.nbsp;nbsp;I sit down sometimes it's really uncomfortable and definitely bending over is painful, all in the upper abdomen area.nbsp;

I'm 4'11 and have a short torso as well. September is starting to feel very far away right now.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLuckymomma4:
    imageShanmarie1083:
    My upper abdomen is incredibly sore as well. I think mine is more related to my intestines and stomach getting squished by my uterus. nbsp;I'm really short and have a very short torso so I guess the soreness is just happening earlier than it does with most.nbsp;nbsp;I sit down sometimes it's really uncomfortable and definitely bending over is painful, all in the upper abdomen area.nbsp;
    I'm 4'11 and have a short torso as well. September is starting to feel very far away right now.

Tell me about it. I had my midwife appt on Monday and I told her some of my symptoms (upper abdominal pain and shortness of breath) and she said that unfortunately because I'm short that I'm going to have a lot of the common 3rd tri symptoms much sooner. Baby just has nowhere to grow but out and up towards my ribs. Between 1st trimester m/s and now this I feel like I've skipped the 2nd tri "honeymoon" period all together!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I've been getting sharp pains in my upper right quadrant. I've been too busy trying to figure out some sort of cause or pattern to actually mention it to the midwife. 
  • I've been sore right up under my boobs. I also have a short torso.

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• imageShanmarie1083:

Same here! I cant even eat as much because i feel like my stomach is being squeezed. I found myself saying all day today, "the 8th and 9th month are NOT going to be pretty."
    BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"