September 2013 Moms
Options

10 ways to help a new mommy

I never would have thought of some of these! I have a few friends having babies before me and now I have some great ideas that will really help them out.

https://neonfresh.com/ways-to-help-a-new-mom/

Do you guys have any other great ideas not on this list? 

DH and I are both 25
Married 8/18/12
Baby Jack's EDD is 9/18/13
photo 229108e9-b31e-41b9-80f6-d27bce908989_zpsa243562b.jpg
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 10 ways to help a new mommy

• Options
    those are nice tips!
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Options
    "She's the tied for the third-funniest person on this board!" -S13 Bumpies

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagefoxyroxy:
    I also love this list: https://www.pregnantchicken.com/pregnant-chicken-blog/best-gifts-for-a-new-mom 

(I can never make clicky links. Someone want to help a gal out?) 

I can't do it automatically in the browser i use, but you can do it from any browser/phone by adding a tiny bit of html code before and after the link that you c&p.

[ url]linkaddress[/ url] 

(delete all spaces) 

Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
  • Options

Those are all pretty spot on. I don't know how crazy I'd be about someone crashing on my couch for a night, but the rest of those I really like.

When I had DS, our neighbors stuck a lasagna, salad & garlic bread into our fridge for when we got home. It was perfect and very much appreciated!

imageimageimage

• Options
    I went over to my friend's house on Saturday to watch her 4 week old while she could take a nap and just walk the dogs in peace.  (her hubby was out of town)  I had a blast hanging with a little 4 week old.  He was sweet as pie:)  I got so excited to hold my own LO in a few short moths:)
  • Options
    I love all of this and would do any of them for my closest friends if they have anymore babies. Two things I wish I had help with was cleaning and a few meals here and there. I can't concentrate on anything else when my house looks like a tornado went through it. Thank you OCD, and it gets kicked into over drive once baby is born.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageCDMay2006:
    imagefoxyroxy:
    I also love this list: https://www.pregnantchicken.com/pregnant-chicken-blog/best-gifts-for-a-new-mom 

(I can never make clicky links. Someone want to help a gal out?) 

I can't do it automatically in the browser i use, but you can do it from any browser/phone by adding a tiny bit of html code before and after the link that you c&p.

[ url]linkaddress[/ url] 

(delete all spaces) 

THANK YOU! I can never do smilies or bold or anything. I don't know if it is my browser (Chrome) or my OS (Mac). 

"She's the tied for the third-funniest person on this board!" -S13 Bumpies

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

I know something that my friend really appreciated was going shopping with her....it can be hard to keep baby happy and get your shopping done.  

My favorite thing was people bringing us food....especially things like fruit or muffins that I could munch on while nursing or pasta dishes and soup that can be reheated easily in small portions. 

BabyFetus Ticker; Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

taking care of animals for a day or two.

So, if they have dogs... you be the dog walker... cats... litter? idk, my cats are low maintenance.

Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"