with #2? 3?.....

Re: How many August 2012 moms

• I'm interested to know too.

I know one bumpie is due in August.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• alakealake member
    No, my husband had the snip job done. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Yup... The one due in aug would be me...
    imageimage
  • I haven't posted often, but am an August 2012 mom, soon to be January 2014 mom as well.  Yikes!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • I want to be pg again sooner rather than later. But I'm BFing, and the baby making factory isn't open again yet.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I dont post often, but, I am due with baby #2 in October!  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Airmanswife announced she was when she came back from her posting hiatus for that short time.
    imageimage
  • image2ag:
    I know there are more, I was creepin on 2u2 awhile back and noticed someone who used to post here more regularly was ku and asking questions.

??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagenobadwriting:

image2ag:
    I know there are more, I was creepin on 2u2 awhile back and noticed someone who used to post here more regularly was ku and asking questions.

So I totally had to lurk 2u2 and find out who you were talking about!

I'm so baby crazy right now, but we are waiting until DS turns 1. 

This is us, too. We want to wait until DD is 1, then start trying again.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • As I sit and sip my wine I think "go right ahead ladies, go right ahead". I'm done!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Deeeeeefinitely not me!  But it's crazy that when DS was this age, I was unknowingly & accidentally getting pregnant with DD.

4 of my best friends are having babies this fall - one of them is having triplets!  So I will get all the sweet baby cuddles x6 & none of the responsibility.  Hollaaa! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We aren't preventing...but I'm BFing and AF hasn't visited yet. It took almost 3 years for N to get here. Hopefully number two has a faster pace.
    734609_517665664943929_192232217_n Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageSharona1700:
    Ooh! Remember the bumpie who lived in Alaska and was pg with no. 2 and she admitted that she hadn't taken her first kid to the Ped because she didn't have time and thought it wasn't important anyway? She GBCB'd soon after that 

I think her sn was wistfulmama or something like that. 

imageimage
  • I'm not yet (at least not that I know of), but this month we started the whole "not trying but not preventing" thing so we'll see! 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageSharona1700:
    imageBayleighPaws:
    imagejessalynn521:

imageSharona1700:
    Ooh! Remember the bumpie who lived in Alaska and was pg with no. 2 and she admitted that she hadn't taken her first kid to the Ped because she didn't have time and thought it wasn't important anyway? She GBCB'd soon after that 

I think her sn was wistfulmama or something like that. 

Yup! wistfulmama. She didn't "have time" to take her kid to the pedi for any type of check up, she also did not go to the doctor for her pregnancy [at the time of the GBCB] and was questioning whether she could do the 30DS or not [i believe] and was bragging about how stoked she was to go for a massage one afternoon....

Omg! Yes! And she was complaining how she couldn't lose any weight. We were all like, "YOU'RE PREGNANT, IDIOT" 

yeah, and she was all "but guyzzz the mw said if I was already doing 30 DS I could keep doing it, and I have been doing it for all of 4 days soooo... "

imageimage
  • I'm not yet but wish I was
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"