July 2013 Moms

I have a very newbie question

I'm definitely not new to TB, but I haven't been on much since DD1 was an infant. I keep trying to change my siggy. I go to my profile and update my tickers, etc, and then save it, but when I come back to look at my posts, it's always the same old picture and tickers I've had up forever. That is a very old pic of DD! Help?

Re: I have a very newbie question

• This has apparently been a problem on TB for several months now. From my understanding, just keep trying and eventually it will change. Welcome to J13!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Same thing is happening to me. You're not alone :
    Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • imagemrschristinalou:
    Same thing is happening to me. You're not alone :

It IS good to know you're not 96 weeks pregnant tho! Wink

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hit save like ten times. That's how it ends up working for me. I open up a whole new tab to work on it. That way I don't have to keep going back and forth.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  •  Thanks ladies!

imagevalstulas:
    This has apparently been a problem on TB for several months now. From my understanding, just keep trying and eventually it will change. Welcome to J13!

Thank you for the welcome. Since my siggy doesn't work, I'm due July 10 with my second daughter. Her name will be Faith Caroline.

• Oh yay, it worked!!
  • imagegulickr:

imagemrschristinalou:
    Same thing is happening to me. You're not alone :

It IS good to know you're not 96 weeks pregnant tho! Wink

Lol! Painful!!!
    Anniversary

• imageshihtzumomma:

Thanks ladies!

imagevalstulas:
    This has apparently been a problem on TB for several months now. From my understanding, just keep trying and eventually it will change. Welcome to J13!

Thank you for the welcome. Since my siggy doesn't work, I'm due July 10 with my second daughter. Her name will be Faith Caroline.

Beautiful name. Looks like we're EDD twinsies!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Hooray! Thanks for the advice! I finally was able to update my own ticker thanks to you ladies. Now onto a new picture.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"