Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

B&M Tuesday

I'm so sick of people asking me when we are going to have another baby. It makes me so mad. Especially people whom I know have been through a miscarriage. You would think they would be the last people to ask.

What do you have to complain about today?

Lost baby at 13 weeks due to triploidy syndrome D&C 3/27/13 repeat D&C 5/8/13Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: B&M Tuesday

• Options
    I'm so so sorry for what you're going through! People think that trying to be positive will help you but it doesn't. We need to feel mad,sad, and negative right now. We are allowed that. We are grieving but people don't understand because we grieving someone they never met, we are the only ones that did in a way. Uh I totally understand how you feel.

Yesterday was my first day back at work, thank god only one of my patients showed up child therapist. I don't think I can go back today. I just don't have it in me.
  • Options
    I'm so tired of people saying 'maybe it wasn't the right time for you'. If it wasn't the right time for me, why was I able to conceive? What does that teach me other than the devastation of losing a child?
    BFP #1 12.17.12 EDD 8.13.13 MC at 7w6d 12.31.12 I'll always miss my bean...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so very sorry.

People truly don't understand. We are mothers who have lost our children. Its a pain I wish on no one. Something that no one should have to suffer. I feel like screaming most days still I can't seem to get past the anger and grief still.

I am religious in my own way. I believe in god. The comment I hat the most though: Well god must of needed or wanted them more. Screw you! No one needed or wanted my babies more then me. I don't give a crap if he is the Almighty. There is no sense to any of this and I don't care what anyone says!

UGH!

::HUGS:: to all you ladies
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers November 22, 2012: Went into ER with spotting to discover my babies had stopped developing at 10 wks 4 days and 11 wks 3 days. Their hearts no longer beat. EDD:05/27/2013 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers April 22, 2013: Found out I was miscarrying May 3, 2013:Saw baby in Utero and in tubes diagnosed with Heterotopic pregnancy May 7, 2013: Taken into surgery for tubal pregnancy baby and right tube was removed Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

imagenolalove610:
    I'm so tired of people saying 'maybe it wasn't the right time for you'. If it wasn't the right time for me, why was I able to conceive? What does that teach me other than the devastation of losing a child?

Oh yeah I hate it when people give me that one. My other favorite is "you will cherish your future children even more now." Omg like I wasn't going to love this baby because I hadn't had a loss before. It was my first pregnancy.

Edit: something I forgot to add is I hate being benched, waiting to ttc is very hard for me because I am a very active person...

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageSerenla:
    Edit: something I forgot to add is I hate being benched, waiting to ttc is very hard for me because I am a very active person...

Ugh! I was put on pelvic rest for six weeks. SIX. WEEKS. My postmc checkup is 2 days after my birthday. How fair is that? Not at all!
    BFP #1 12.17.12 EDD 8.13.13 MC at 7w6d 12.31.12 I'll always miss my bean...
  • Options
    I agree. Being benched is awful. Aside from being eternally surrounded by pregnant people and babies, the thing I can't stand is how different people treat you after they find out. Ugh! I just want to be normal again!
  • Options

I'm mostly pissed at the people that didn't know I was pregnant. You don't ask that question no matter what.

I haven't had sex for almost 6 weeks now. I am having an u/s on Tuesday and hopefully after that we can again. It sucks. I don't want to get pregnant right away, but I do want to feel close to my husband in that way again.

Lost baby at 13 weeks due to triploidy syndrome D&C 3/27/13 repeat D&C 5/8/13Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imagesstara:

I'm mostly pissed at the people that didn't know I was pregnant. You don't ask that question no matter what.

I haven't had sex for almost 6 weeks now. I am having an u/s on Tuesday and hopefully after that we can again. It sucks. I don't want to get pregnant right away, but I do want to feel close to my husband in that way again.

I feel the same way.

We haven't had sex since we conceived our angel baby, it's a bit embarrassing really. I know it's silly but I was scared of something happening (oh the irony), so we haven't had sex since the beginning of Feb.

"Love is what makes pain bearable." - I love you my Angels. 
    **All After a Loss Welcome**
    BFP #1: 6/25/09 EDD 2/13/10 @ 6 weeks- Saw HB @ 9 weeks - DS born 2/11/10 (39w5d)
    BFP #2: 2/20/13 EDD 11/4/13 - Saw HB 3/19/13 (7w2d) - MMC discovered 4/13/13 (10w5d) - Est. loss @ 9w3d - D&C 4/14/13
    BFP #3: 12/19/13 (4 w1d) EDD 8/27/14 - 1/1/14 discovered it was ectopic/ tube had burst/ had surgery to remove tube (@ 6 weeks)
    BFP #4: 9/10/14 (3w6d) EDD 5/21/15 - natural MC 9/23/14 @ 5w5d
    BFP #5: 11/23/14 (3w3d) EDD 8/4/15 - Please be our Rainbow!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imagemara005:
    imagesstara:

I feel the same way.

We haven't had sex since we conceived our angel baby, it's a bit embarrassing really. I know it's silly but I was scared of something happening (oh the irony), so we haven't had sex since the beginning of Feb.

Is it weird that we haven't since we conceived and I have no desire? It's like I feel my body failed me and have associated intimacy with m/c and heartache. This is my 2nd m/c. Ugh. I'm so tired of feeling like I'm throwing myself a pity party, but I'm just not ready to be happy again.
  • Options
    imagekbraschedmunds:
    imagemara005:
    imagesstara:

I feel the same way.

Is it weird that we haven't since we conceived and I have no desire? It's like I feel my body failed me and have associated intimacy with m/c and heartache. This is my 2nd m/c. Ugh. I'm so tired of feeling like I'm throwing myself a pity party, but I'm just not ready to be happy again.

It's ok, be happy when you're ready to be. 

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The thing that has bothered me the most is, "At least you were only five weeks." There is no reason to minimize someone's loss, whether they have other children, or weren't far along, or they are young. It all still hurts. By the way, I'm walking the Bloomsday 5k this weekend with two pregnant gals, yep, TWO!! There's my pity party. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"