Parenting

30 Day Crunch Challenge

We're starting tomorrow right? Is everybody ready?

I also found this squat challenge on Pinterest today:

Is anyone interested in doing this as well? Or perhaps we can save it for next month. 

(Edited for clarity) 

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

Re: 30 Day Crunch Challenge

• I can't see the pic - but if it's eating a Crunch bar every day for 30 days I will have to pass. 

A 30 Day Snickers Challenge on the other hand, I can do...

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

• LOL That sounds a million times better than what I was actually refering to.

ETA: Here's the original post.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/73683189.aspx 

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image

• Loading the player...
  • Challenges aren't bad, but I always LOL at the thinspo-ish photos on these challenges and workouts from Pinterest.

There are no amounts of squats that will make my azz look like that model's!

ETA: Apparently we can't say @ss on TB! Whoops!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I didn't see the original post, but I'm game to give it a try. Are we doing status updates?
  • imagembenit4:
    Are we doing abs or squats? That pic says squats.

We're doing crunches, but I was asking if anyone was interested in also doing the squats. Sorry if my post was unclear. 

image image

• We could do both and people could just choose which one (s) they want to participate in. Is somebody going to post the chart everyday to remind us?
  • imageGrayGhost13:

Challenges aren't bad, but I always LOL at the thinspo-ish photos on these challenges and workouts from Pinterest.

There are no amounts of squats that will make my azz look like that model's!

ETA: Apparently we can't say @ss on TB! Whoops!

You know what will make  your assss look like that model's?  Photoshop.  Just like the model's photographer/editor has used.

promised myself I'd retire when I turned gold, and yet here I am
  • imageSoxgirl07:
    We could do both and people could just choose which one s they want to participate in. Is somebody going to post the chart everyday to remind us?

I can do it. Unless mbenit wants to since it was her idea in the first place.

image image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"