Trouble TTC
Options

Grrrr...hurry up, AF! And a little venting...

Well, after the BFN Beta a few days ago, I'm pretty sure I've moved on from being devastated, to just being kind of angry/frustrated about the whole thing. And my RE wants to wait until I've had a "full flow" period before he starts me on another round of Clomid. Umm...yeah, I haven't had a "full flow" period in quite some time and have been pretty irregular, so who knows when AF will decide to show up. So, now the waiting game just for AF...Confused

Aside from all this, my DH and I went to one of our good friends' birthday dinners last night (who is PG with her second child). She started asking me about my recent Beta, which I was trying to talk quietly to her about (Um, hello?! I don't exactly want the other five people at the table hearing about my IF), and one of the gals at the table chimes in with "Oh my gosh, I can breathe too heavily in a room of men and will end up pregnant...and I'm sooo not a kid person." She also has two children. And she goes on with how I can "borrow hers," and blah blah blah. GRRRRRAngry...I am so tired of people and their insensitivity! And if one more person tells me to "just relax, it will happen," I may scream. Sorry for the anger burst...I'm just so emotionally and mentally drained and I don't have anyone to talk to IRL about all this, because none of them understands...Crying

Re: Grrrr...hurry up, AF! And a little venting...

• Options
    I'm sorry your having a rough IF day.....I know things people say canbe so hurtful, but I try to just remember that most people are ignorant when it comes to IF and they don't understand what it is all about and a lot of the time they don't know what to say....it can be very frustrating for sure. I have found that the more I get angry at these comments the more painful the whole journey is. So, I try to take these comments with a grain of salt and try to remember that some people are just ignorant about the whole IF topic....I know this can be hard to do on very tough IF days. Hang in there!!! (((hugs)))
    Me: 27, DH: 29*** TTC since November 2011 *** Dx with PCOS in September 2012 
    ***September 2012: IUI #1 = BFN*** 
     ***October 2012: IUI #2 = cancelled due to not responding to meds ***
     ***February 2013: IUI #3 - BFN ***
     *** April 2013: Gonal-f, HCG Trigger and TI = BFN*** 
     ***May/June 2013: TAKING A BREAK.***
    ***July 2013: Gonal-f, Trigger and TI = BFN***
    ***August 2013: Gonal-f, Trigger and TI = Cancelled due to over-stimulating***
    ***September/October 2013: Fermara, Gonal-f, Trigger and TI = BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beta #1: 65, Beta #2: 210!!!!!!***

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    This post reminds me of the post I wrote yesterday after a BFN. I went straight to frustration too.. Sending you my Aunt Flo vibes so you can begin your next journey. Hang in there and Good Luck!
    My Fur Baby
    PicMonkey Collage
    ***3T July Siggy Challenge: Favorite Summer Drink Peach Bellini***
    Peach Bellini
    Me: 36, DH: 41 TTC: Feb 2011
    Dx uterine fibroids & MFI = Varicocele causing decreased SA
    *** 12/2011: IUI #1 50mg Clomid = BFN ***
    *** 8/2012: IUI #2 100mg Clomid = BFN ***
    *** 11/2012: IUI #3 150mg Clomid & Metmorphin 150mg = BFN ***
    *** 1/2013: Changed RE's & Urologists for more focus on MFI ***
    *** 4/2013: IUI#4 Femara & Follistim = BFFN ***
    *** 5/2013: IUI#5 Femara, Follistim & Bravella = BFFN ***
    ***6/2013: Taking a much needed break***
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

BFN suck.  If you ovulated (and I am assuming you did since your RE ordered betas) and you stopped your progesterone, you should get your period soon. 

As far as insensitive people, I have decided that I will no longer be nice to anyone who says something stupid to me.  If you say something insensitive or stupid, expect to be called out on being an ignorant twat.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Options
    Sorry about the rough day... I hope AF shows up sooner rather than later so you can get a move on it.
    **SIGGY WARNING**

Me: 32 DH: 35  TTC#1 since March 2012
    Dx: Poor Embryo Quality, Arcuate Uterus, Poor Uterine Blood Flow, Mild Endo, 
           Protein S Deficiency, Sjorgen's Syndrome 

IUI #1-5: BFN
    Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy: minimal endo, partial septoplasty
    IVF #1: 10R/6M/6F ~ Day 3 ET = BFN
    IVF #2: 14R/9M/5F ~ transfer canceled ~ all embryos arrested at 1-2 cell stage
    IVF #3: 9R/5M/5F ~ 1 frosty!
    IVF #4 (FET #1): BFN

IVF #5 (DE IVF #1 with Dr. KK protocol): Currently PREGNANT!!!!!!
    Synthroid + Prednisone + Metformin + Baby Aspirin + Supplements Galore = 15+ pills a day
    Lupron + Lovenox + Delestrogen + IVIG + B/W = 2-5 pokes a day
    19R, 17M, 17F - transferred two Grade A blasts 11/16, four frosties!!!
    Beta #1 11/24 (13dpo/8dp5dt) = 367 ~ Beta #2 11/26 (15dpo/10dp5dt) = 709
    Beta #3 11/29 (18dpo/13dp5dt) = 1,997 ~ Beta #4 12/1 (20dpo/15dp5dt) = 3,403

imageimageimage

My Blog: Running and Dreaming for Two ~ All are Welcome!
  • Options

imageEIK2013:
    I'm sorry your having a rough IF day.....I know things people say canbe so hurtful, but I try to just remember that most people are ignorant when it comes to IF and they don't understand what it is all about and a lot of the time they don't know what to say....it can be very frustrating for sure. I have found that the more I get angry at these comments the more painful the whole journey is. So, I try to take these comments with a grain of salt and try to remember that some people are just ignorant about the whole IF topic....I know this can be hard to do on very tough IF days. Hang in there!!! (((hugs)))

I definitely need to try to find my happy place on days like this. My day is getting better, and I've really been trying to think positively about our next cycle (maybe third time's a charm?). Thank you for the kind words Smile

• Options
    imageTwinkie0612:

BFN suck.  If you ovulated (and I am assuming you did since your RE ordered betas) and you stopped your progesterone, you should get your period soon. 

As far as insensitive people, I have decided that I will no longer be nice to anyone who says something stupid to me.  If you say something insensitive or stupid, expect to be called out on being an ignorant twat.

I'm hoping AF will show up soon (This was my first time with the Progesterone suppositories, so I wasn't sure if it would take long after I stopped taking them).

I was just kind of hurt that my friend brought up my issues while we were all out eating dinner (and with a bunch of people I don't know very well, who don't know anything about me and my situation), and then she said "Oh, and not to make you feel worse, but guess who else is pregnant?" So, I was expecting a little more tact from her considering she knows everything my DH and I are, and have been going through. Hurts worse when these kind of comments come from friends or family.

• Options

imageBabyDustWish:
    This post reminds me of the post I wrote yesterday after a BFN. I went straight to frustration too.. Sending you my Aunt Flo vibes so you can begin your next journey. Hang in there and Good Luck!

Aw, thanks for the AF vibes! I need them Smile Wishing you lots of luck with your journey as well!

• Options
    I am so sorry you are having a hard time!! (((HUGES!!))). People can really say the most insensitive things sometimes. Most of the time they don't realize how insensitive it really is, but it hurts so bad.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    3TC March Siggy Challenge: Funny Internet Meme Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Age: Me 26, DH 27, Married Oct. 10, 2009 ,TTC since March 2012
    Problem: Irregular menstruation, unexplained
    Nov&Dec-Provera because of no period after 35+ days
    First RE appt 1/10/2013
    Tests: TSH (normal), Prolactin (normal), SA (abnormal)
    Hysteroscopy (normal) and PCOS labs (negative/normal) 1/15/2013
    2/1/13- HPT BFP but Beta Hcg was negative
    Plan: Femara + Trigger + IUI in April if no real BFP before then Bloggy Blog!
  • Options

imageRunCC37:
    Sorry about the rough day... I hope AF shows up sooner rather than later so you can get a move on it.

Thank you Smile I hope you're having a good day.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"