TTC After a Loss

~~**Smash**~~

Hey beautiful lady, 

I was wondering if you had an suggestions for people with eczema?  My little brother has it really bad and has tried tons of things.  I was wondering if you had some kind of magical cure for it, since you are a skin lady!  

How are you doing?  Are we still cycle buddies? 

BFP#1 02/19/12 missed mc 03/30/12 1st D&C 05/16/12 2nd D&C 08/17/12 
BFP #2 06/26/13 EDD 2/26/14 Hoping for my rainbow baby!
image Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

~~AL Always Welcome~~
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: ~~**Smash**~~

• Hey Sweets! I FEEL for your brother...eczema sucks big time! I have no expertise or cures for it, as docs are usually better at helping. Oftentimes they will prescribe a prescription coricosteroid cream to use topically. I wish I could help...I know how nightmarish it can be. Good luck, and keep me posted!

As far as cycles, yes! I actually ended up with a 26 day cycle this go around, which happens every 4 or 5 cycles. I'm on CD2....DH and I really didn't get to try this cycle because my doc thought I might have kidney stones. Turns out I don't, but now I have to do another bladder test thingy on Thursday...been having issues in that area. SO, I knew it would be a longshot this cycle. What CD or DPO are you? Any symptoms? FX, as always! Keep me posted XOXO
  • He has had things prescribed several times.  I just thought you might have a little something up your sleeves.  

I'm on CD2 also!!!  It's like we are meant to be Smash!  You guys trying this cycle.  I hope things go well with the doctor and its nothing major!  

BFP#1 02/19/12 missed mc 03/30/12 1st D&C 05/16/12 2nd D&C 08/17/12 
    BFP #2 06/26/13 EDD 2/26/14 Hoping for my rainbow baby!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

~~AL Always Welcome~~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel so bad for your bro...I wish I had a secret homemade recipe for him to try. The dermatologists I used to call on would tell me what a pain in the assss eczema is for patients. If I ever come across anything, I'll let you know!

That is WILD that we're both CD2! I think you're right, totally meant to be! Yes, we plan on trying this cycle, unless my urologist tells me no. You guys are trying this cycle, right? Oh, and how is your wrist?!
    Let's touch base soon...good luck, honey!! FX for us both!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"