Parenting
Options

Mother of the year

Poor ds just snuggled into me. I could tell he was upset and asked what was wrong. He said he'd miss me and daddy when he moved to "Madsachusetts".

I didn't explain this moving thing well. Poor kid thought he was moving alone!

image image

Re: Mother of the year

• Options
    Aw! Broken heart over here!
  • Options
    imageHilarityEnsued:
    Reading fail. But was he excited when you explained that you and DH were coming too.nbsp;

Yes. But he got even happier when r realized the dog and hedgehog were also moving.

image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageRondackHiker:
    Poor ds just snuggled into me. I could tell he was upset and asked what was wrong. He said he'd miss me and daddy when he moved to "Madsachusetts". I didn't explain this moving thing well. Poor kid thought he was moving alone!

Oh No!

On the other hand, he actually sounds like he was taking it really well. Like "well, I'll miss you guys when I move. I hope we can stay in touch," as opposed to, y'know, being devastated and throwing a tantrum? 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options
    imagemorgann2010:

imageRondackHiker:
    imageHilarityEnsued:
    Reading fail. But was he excited when you explained that you and DH were coming too.nbsp;

Yes. But he got even happier when r realized the dog and hedgehog were also moving.

In his defense, dogs and Hedgehogs are way cooler than parents.

True.

image image
  • Options
    imageRondackHiker:
    imageHilarityEnsued:

This is adorable.
    SQUIRREL!!!

• Options
    Awww poor kiddo! I bet he was ecstatic when you explained that you're all moving together!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So sweet.  
  • Options
    Awww. Least you know he loves you guys. lol.
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"