July 2012 Moms
Options

Who had Restaurant Impossible by them?

I don't remember who it was that has Restaurant Impossible filming in their town, but i was wondering how it went? Did you decide to go to the re-opening?

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Who had Restaurant Impossible by them?

• Options
    I'm not sure who brought this up (probably Meow since we live close to each other), but there was a Restaurant Impossible show taped two/three weeks ago close to where I live. I actually went, and checked it out, and man what a difference!!!! The decor is completely different, and the food was delish! What a difference 48 hours makes! The show is going to air this July  :-) 
  • Options
    Did they interview you for it?

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It was me :) it was Soup to Nuts. We went like 2 weeks after they left and the food was gross and the floor was dirty. Restaurant fail.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    What just happened in my diaper?!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagecpasley:
    Did they interview you for it?

Nope.... I'll be curious to see the episode because I never had eaten at the restaurant prior to the overhaul..It looked crummy, and I had heard the food wasn't that great, so we never went there....The name of the restaurant is "Angelos." 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"