Cloth Diapering

BB coverall vs. capri

Is the only difference that the coverall is OS? Which do you use? You likey?

Re: BB coverall vs. capri

• They are both two sized. Ihave the size two of both. They fit pretty much the same, but the Capri has flaps for putting inserts into. I like the Capri better because I'd specifically gotten it to lay inserts into. 
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • I don't have a coverall to compare, but I've heard that the differences are that the coverall doesn't have flaps for holding an insert, and the Capri (size 2) extends larger than the coverall.

We have 4 Capris. I LOVE them. We use them for tri-folding prefolds or when DS is in a prefold. He's a toddler and on the large side. He fits the Capris better than Flip covers or Thirsties Size 2. He's got room left to grow, which is great. 

Mom to J (10), L (4), and baby #3 arriving in July of 2015
  • Loading the player...
  • imageInto+the+Kitty:
    They are both two sized. Ihave the size two of both. They fit pretty much the same, but the Capri has flaps for putting inserts into. I like the Capri better because I'd specifically gotten it to lay inserts into. 

This. I bought two of each of the size one for prefold covers. If you're trifolding prefolds to just lay in the cover, Capris are better. If you're using them over a snappi'd prefold, I'd say the coverall is a better use of your money. 

Anniversary
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"