December 2010 Moms
Options

TTC Tuesday Check-In 4/30

Congrats to letranger on the arrival of her baby girl!

H&H 9 months to all our grads...I am going to try to update our grads list sometime soon, if anyone has any updates that I may be missing, feel free to PM me. I haven't been on as much, and I feel like I may have missed some things.

What cycle are you in and where are you at in your cycle?

Do you have a question, brag or vent to share with the group this week?

QOTW: Do you collect anything? Tell us about your collections.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: TTC Tuesday Check-In 4/30

• Options

First cycle TTA

Do you have a question, brag or vent to share with the group this week?

QOTW: Do you collect anything? Tell us about your collections.

Not really. A friend and I used to buy each other things with chickens on them for every gift-giving occasion until we both decided to call a cease-fire...Our husbands were starting to worry that we'd eventually be the crazy chicken ladies with our houses covered with chicken memorabilia. LOL

I do like midcentury modern furniture, but a lot of the pieces we have have gotten damaged by DS, so I am sticking to inexpensive and easily replaceable stuff while he's little.

• Options
    kj07kj07 member
    What cycle are you in and where are you at in your cycle? CD26.  If I'm not pregnant this cycle, we have a go to start injectables next cycle.  Yay!

Do you have a question, brag or vent to share with the group this week? I'm starting a new job - it's a big promotion and a new role, but I'm staying with my organization.  I just got a notice that my new boss wants to talk to me about my day off (I work a 9/80 schedule and am off every other Friday).  I really hope he doesn't want me to change to a regular schedule because having a 3-day weekend every other week is so amazing.

QOTW: Do you collect anything? Tell us about your collections.  Can I say I collect everything?  I have pack rat tenancies so I try not to actually collect anything.Crying
    photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kj07kj07 member

@ GG -  I would love to see you in a chicken-themed house.  I'm sure it would look awesome.

Oh, and I guess I do like for DH to get me a Christmas ornament every year, so I guess in a way I collect Christmas ornaments.

photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • Options

This is cycle 4, but I would say we really only started trying last cycle.

I went of bc the first of January, and my cycles have been still consitant, this last one was not. It was 35 days long. When we were TTCwith DD my cycles were 31. DH has said he wants to take this time TTC much less scheduled and stressful, but I feel like with my cycle being so not regular I need to start charting.  

I collect anything with frogs. This started when I was dating DH and he asked what I collect. I did not collect anything at the time, but said I like frogs. He just went with it from there, I actually have lots of frog things, but when we turned my home office into a nursery they all got boxed up. 

• Options

@kj- Congrats on the promotion! And good luck with your schedule--I wouldn't want to give that up either!

@Five months - Too funny about how the frog thing started...that's kind of how things went with the chickens. It started as a joke and became kind of a friendship thing.

• Options

CD3  last cycle TTA.

@GG-too funny with the chickens!  I have a fear of birds/chickens, so nothing in my house can have anything with birds on them.  It is a totally irrational fear-I blame Hitchcock.

@kj-congrats on the promotion!!! I hope you get to keep your sweet schedule!  I used to work 4-10's and I loved having 3 day weekends!

@Five months-I had a friend as a child that loved all things frog-related.  Every now and then if i see something exotic with frogs I send it to her!

I collect the Willow Tree figures.  It started with one from my godmother when I found out I was pregnant with O, then we got one for a wedding gift, and they just started accumulating.  I love their meanings, and I think they are sweet to look at.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

GG - I too want to see this Chicken House.  Do you have it all over or just in the kitchen!?  I've seen in kitchen's with a farmhouse theme a few times.

Kj - I hope this is your cycle, if not at least you have a plan for starting injectables.   And WTG with the promotion.  I am mad jealous of your every other Friday off.  Hopefully they'll say you deserve every Friday off haha.

Five Months - maybe you and DH could compromise with a few months without charting/temping and if nothing happens then you can sneak some temping in to see if it helps.

Mamaholmes - Willow Tree figurines are nice.  I have just recently discovered them.

What cycle are you in and where are you at in your cycle? 7th cycle/8th month 2WW CD59/10DPO

Do you have a question, brag or vent to share with the group this week? This cycle is finally coming to an end thank goodness.  My temp was still high this morning.  I'll test tomorrow morning if I don't see a temp drop.

QOTW: Do you collect anything? Tell us about your collections. In High school I was all about collecting precious moments.  Now they are collecting dust and every time I go through them thinking I'll get rid of some I just can't do it because this one came from this person and so forth.  One day, maybe. 

ETA - I tested this morning (wed 5/1) at 11DPO and BFN.  My temp has not dropped so I'm trying to stay hopeful.

Husband and Wife 2010
    DD 12.2010
    TTC #2 Since Aug 2012
    DX PCOS 7.25.13
    Started Metformin 7.2013
    DH SA results 6.19.14 - Too few normal sperm
    8.13.14 - SURPRISE BFP - EDD 3/30/14 Based on LMP
    MMC 9/24/14, D&C 9/25/14 13w3d, Measured at 7w4d

3.14.15 BFP #3 - EDD 11/11/15 based on LMP
  • Options

GL MrsKelly!  Hope your temp stays high.  

Congrats on your promotion KJ!  

I hope you can be more laid back this time 5M. 

I hate chickens GG!  I have a good friend that loves them, too, though.  Eep

GL MamaH! 

Cycle 2 Cd13.  Waiting to O.

Do you have a question, brag or vent to share with the group this week?Im just trying to get through this next month with moving and home renos.  I have zero energy to devote to ttc so if it happens this month I will be shocked.  I'm still using OPKs and just trying to hit it on the right days.  Lol. QOTW: Do you collect anything? Tell us about your collections.I truly hate clutter so I have a hard time collecting stuff.  Not that collections are clutter per se.  It's just a mental block for me.  I do have state magnets from all the states I've visited since getting married.  It's a small manageable collection.  Ha ha. Oh, also, I try a collect a print from a fav city or two when I do a big trip.  I have a couple from Granada Spain, one from Todi Italy and a couple from  Rothenburg ob der Tauber Germany.    
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options
    What cycle are you in and where are you at in your cycle? Cycle 5, cd19

Do you have a question, brag or vent to share with the group this week? I started using OPKs this cycle and got a poitive Sunday night. So hopefully that will help. My chart still doesn't show ovulation though, so I don't knorr what i'm doing wrong.

QOTW: Do you collect anything? Tell us about your collections. When I was little, my sistet and I collected Barbies. Every birthday and holiday we would get one and it would stay in the box on a shelf. It kind of sucked because we never got to play with them. In college, my sister looked up the prices for all ofg tgem and there was a few thousand dollars worth. We still haven't done anything with them, they're just in our old closet at my parent's house.

• Options
    Spits N Gig - I take OPK's until I don't get a + anymore and (lesson learned this cycle) when I see a temp rise.  I had 3 +OPKs in a row around CD19 with no temp rise showing O, and then again around CD46 and I finally got a temp shift starting CD50.  HTH
    Husband and Wife 2010
    DD 12.2010
    TTC #2 Since Aug 2012
    DX PCOS 7.25.13
    Started Metformin 7.2013
    DH SA results 6.19.14 - Too few normal sperm
    8.13.14 - SURPRISE BFP - EDD 3/30/14 Based on LMP
    MMC 9/24/14, D&C 9/25/14 13w3d, Measured at 7w4d

3.14.15 BFP #3 - EDD 11/11/15 based on LMP
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards