October 2013 Moms
Options

Pinching in the stomach

I am 15w today, I am feeling this pinching in my lower abdomen, this started last night. I heard its too early to feel the baby, but I feel its the baby kicking or something, it is not very painful but I am feeling this right after I finish my lunch or dinner. Any idea if its the baby or Is my uterus still growing, God how big is going to get!

Re: Pinching in the stomach

• Options
    I don't think the baby is going to pinch you.. the baby will feel like butterflies fluttering around from my experience. It's probably just your insides stretching out!
  • Options
    imageKonnersmomma:
    I don't think the baby is going to pinch you.. the baby will feel like butterflies fluttering around from my experience. It's probably just your insides stretching out!

Lol I understand baby is not going to pinch or something but just trying to say that, that is how I am feeling. May be the insiders growing :
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have felt this several times - once very early on - like around 7 weeks or something.  It felt just like someone was pinching me from the inside. I get it about once a week. I just chalked it up to a stretching uterus.

image4months_2radioflyer
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"