TTC After a Loss
Options

Throat Punch Time!

Let's hear them ladies!
I have short term memory loss. Do not take it personally if I do not remember you right away.
No longer trying to conceive at all.
BFP #1 12/1/02 DD born 7/25/03 
BFP #2 7/23/10 EDD 3/30/11 m/c 8/17/10 We will always miss you Angelique Marie! 
 BFP #3 4.13.11 EDD 12.18.11 m/c 5/13/11 d&c 5/18/11 We will always miss you Sprout Ryker! 
 Lucky Lee (furbaby) born 1.29.12 
 Midnight Marie (furbaby) born 7.4.12 passed for unknown reasons 9.19.12 Missing my jumping bean. 
image image
image image
Follow Me on Pinterest
♥♥ Pg/PAL Welcome! ♥♥ 
http://indulgy.com/post/4gbObIOiC1/bazinga

Re: Throat Punch Time!

• Options
    TP to my fridge that decided at 10:30 last night it was going to quit. Had to move everything into the garage fridge when I really wanted to go to bed (FW problem).

BFP #1 5.26.08 DD born 1.4.09
    BFP #2 3.11.12 m/c 3.26.12
    BFP #3 10.7.12 m/c 10.27.12
    BFP #4 2.24.13 ectopic MTX 3.13.13 Right tube removed 3.29.13
    BFP #5 5.27.13 DS born 1.22.14

BFP #6 4.14.16

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Mother's Day mentioned

TP to my MIL who has told us, not asked us, that she is having all of her family come to see our home in a few weeks.  Not only do I not like being told, but she picked a really awful time.  DH works nights 6 days a week starting this week until basically the end of the year.  She had the last few months to do this while he was working about half as many hours and a normal day shift, but instead waited until he went back to this schedule to do this.  They will be showing up at what is his usual bedtime when working nights.  And of course, what weekend did she pick but Mother's Day weekend.  So now I get to have a multigenerational Mother's Day party at my house.  Awesome.  When we told her we'd get back to her to let her know if that weekend was okay, she said "I hope so 'cause I've already been making plans around it." The more I think about it, the more I am getting upset about the whole thing.  Hopefully I dont TP her when they show up! ;o]

TTC Since 8/2011
    BFP #1 5/13/12 * EDD 1/24/13 * MC at 7 wks 4 days on 6/11/12
    BFP #2 5/13/13 * Current EDD 1/23/14

Baby N born 2/8/14

imageimage

Lilypie - (HD7B)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    One of my really good friends announced on FB to about 500+ friends that shes 5 weeks pregnant. Seriously, 5 weeks? Let the pee stick dry first before announcing it to the world. Maybe I'm just jaded because I know what can happen early on. Or I'm just bitter, one or the other. 

BFP 03/01/2011 - DD  Annabelle 10/28/2011
    BFP 12/2/2012 - MC 12/19/2012 @ 5w
    BFP 01/25/2013 - MC 02/09/2013
    BFP 09/09/2013 - DUE 05/17/2014
  • Options

imageheather52904:
    Mother's Day mentioned       TP to my MIL who has told us, not asked us, that she is having all of her family come to see our home in a few weeks.  Not only do I not like being told, but she picked a really awful time.  DH works nights 6 days a week starting this week until basically the end of the year.  She had the last few months to do this while he was working about half as many hours and a normal day shift, but instead waited until he went back to this schedule to do this.  They will be showing up at what is his usual bedtime when working nights.  And of course, what weekend did she pick but Mother's Day weekend.  So now I get to have a multigenerational Mother's Day party at my house.  Awesome.  When we told her we'd get back to her to let her know if that weekend was okay, she said "I hope so 'cause I've already been making plans around it." The more I think about it, the more I am getting upset about the whole thing.  Hopefully I dont TP her when they show up! ;o]

Wow, I would be LIVID! I am so sorry that she did that to you. If it were me, I would tell her NO that doesn't work for us.  Sorry that you made the plans without discussing it with us first.  

9.08.12 BFP! | 11.01.12 MMC Discovered at 12 weeks| 11.06.12 D&C 
    11.25.13 BFP#2| 4.07.14 TEAM PINK!!!|EDD 8.8.14 Please be our Rainbow Charlotte Grace <3
    7.01.15 BFP#3| 10.06.15 TEAM BLUE!| EDD 3.02.16
    PgAL/PAL always welcome
    imageimage

• Options
    km_mdkm_md member

imageheather52904:
    Mother's Day mentioned       TP to my MIL who has told us, not asked us, that she is having all of her family come to see our home in a few weeks.  Not only do I not like being told, but she picked a really awful time.  DH works nights 6 days a week starting this week until basically the end of the year.  She had the last few months to do this while he was working about half as many hours and a normal day shift, but instead waited until he went back to this schedule to do this.  They will be showing up at what is his usual bedtime when working nights.  And of course, what weekend did she pick but Mother's Day weekend.  So now I get to have a multigenerational Mother's Day party at my house.  Awesome.  When we told her we'd get back to her to let her know if that weekend was okay, she said "I hope so 'cause I've already been making plans around it." The more I think about it, the more I am getting upset about the whole thing.  Hopefully I dont TP her when they show up! ;o]

This crap would not fly at my house. I am so sorry that you have to deal with that. It is a huge imposition to begin with, but the timing is horrendous. Lots of (((hugs))). 

• Options

imageheather52904:

TP to her! I would FLIP! WOW.

Me: 31 * DH: 33 * TTC since Sept 2012
    Hx of Pulmonary Embolisms, Right Sided Heart Failure and Nephrotic Syndrome 2001
    Dx w/ Hashimotos 1998 * Dx w/ Systemic Lupus 2005 * Dx w/ PCOS 2012
    Began working with RE Dec 2012February 2013: Clomid 100mg + Ovidrel  BFP # 1: 2/26/13 * EDD 11/9/13 * MMC at 7w5d -- 3/27/13 * D&C 3/28/13May 2013: Clomid 100mg + Ovidrel + PIO + Lovenox  BFP # 2: 6/6/13 * EDD 2/18/14 * MMC at 11w1d -- 7/31/13 * D&C 8/1/13RPL Testing & Karotyping was normal for both of usEmbryo testing was inconclusiveBenched July 2013- January 2014 due to Lupus FlareWTF appt 2/12/14IVF is OUT and Clomid + Ovidrel + Endometrium is in... AGAINBFP # 3: 2/28/14 * EDD: 11/12/14 * CP 3/1/14TTC on our own until April 2014*A persons a person no matter how small*
    My Ovulation Chart
    imageimage
    *All PgAL/PAL Welcome*

• Options

imageJordyInIndy:
    TP to my fridge that decided at 10:30 last night it was going to quit. Had to move everything into the garage fridge when I really wanted to go to bed (FW problem).

Oh man! That stinks. At least you had a way to save things with the garage freezer. 

BFP#1  9/5/12, MMC, MC confirmed 10/9/12,          
                D&C 12/12/12
    BFP#2 7/30/13, EDD 4/12/14, DS born 4/14/14

imageimage

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    imageSgrRay929:

TP to AF for showing up this morning. At least the royal B was on time and didn't make me wait. 

Hope you had a nice, calm evening, Jes! 

Stupid AF! 

D&C 12/12/12

imageimage

• Options
    TP to my grandmother who called me this morning. One of the first things out of her mouth was "I was wondering if you had an announcement for us." I was like "Nope. Sure don't." 

D&C 12/12/12

imageimage

• Options

TP to today in general.  It's been a rough day.

BFP #1 : 3/20/13 | EDD: 12/1/13 | MC: 4/15/13 

BFP #2: 1/9/14 | EDD: 9/21/14  

Welcomed our rainbow bear on 8/31/14

My Chart | All are Welcome

• Options
    TP to myself for eating 3 pieces of cake in a pity party last night while
    Watching Breaking Bad. I can see the cake forming to my tushy. Damnit.
  • Options

imageJordyInIndy:

At least you had another one!! I was thinking everything was ruined or you had to eat it Joey style! I know that doesn't make it less annoying but it for sure could be worse. Bad timing for sure!!

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

BFP 8/2/12 EDD 4/9/13 Addie was delivered 1/4/13 at 26 weeks due to Eclampsia  

BFP 9/15/14 EDD 5/28/15 Please be our R A I N B O W take home baby BOY
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options
    imageSgrRay929:

TP to AF for showing up this morning. At least the royal B was on time and didn't make me wait. 

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options
    imageSgrRay929:

So sorry my dear! CD1 is no friend of ours! I hope for a fast AF and that you get to the good part quickly!

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options

imageheather52904:

Tell her NO! That should not fly. I would say that I'd be glad to pick a date that works for myself and H. You shouldn't let her dictate when everyone can come to your home. And on a holiday of all things!

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options

imageOlalala157:
    One of my really good friends announced on FB to about 500+ friends that shes 5 weeks pregnant. Seriously, 5 weeks? Let the pee stick dry first before announcing it to the world. Maybe I'm just jaded because I know what can happen early on. Or I'm just bitter, one or the other. 

I'm sorry my dear! But before all this I was one of those people. I never thought that anything would ever happen to me. Now with that B called hindsight I see how silly I was. But I'm sorry you had to see that.

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options

imagesamjen2010:
    TP to my grandmother who called me this morning. One of the first things out of her mouth was "I was wondering if you had an announcement for us." I was like "Nope. Sure don't." 

Tell her announcements are supposed to be made not asked for. I'm sorry my dear! She should know it's an I'll call you type of situation.

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options
    imagenyg2042:

TP to today in general.  It's been a rough day.

((HUGS)) I feel ya on this one.

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options
    imageBookshelves:

PG mentioned...

Myself, for lurking on a BMB, where I saw the twatwaffliest of twatwaffles ever to grace TTCAL with her presence... complaining about her symptoms.

And TP to her for good measure! :-P

UGH I have a guess at who this could be. :( Vag punch to her. Throat is too civilized.

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"