Parenting
Options

Vacation Ideas!

Once I am all healed up and feeling like myself I really want to go on a small vacation with the family to the beach.  I just really want to get away and have a nice relaxing, fun time with the family after all the crap we've been through with my health during and after this last pregnancy.

So, we have a 3 year old and DS2 will be 3-4 months old by the time vacation time rolls around this summer.  We are in Atlanta and don't want to drive more than 6 hours so we don't go completely insane.  Where would you recommend we go?  Savannah and the GA islands are out because we've done those to death (DH's grandparents lived on Jekyll Island for years and DH lived in Savannah for a time and pretty much hates it) but any other suggestions would be great!  

image image

Re: Vacation Ideas!

• Options

Outer banks? (Not sure how far that is from you). We go to Avon every year, and it is soothing to the soul! 

We also really like Isle of Palms in Charleston SC. You have a really nice, quiet beach witt the benefit of the culture in Charleston.  

Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • Options
    Fripp Island, SC- It's so quaint and peaceful and gorgeous!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Amelia island, nags head, myrtle beach

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"