Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Nap cycles

Anyone notice their LO seem to have a nap cycle? I've noticed if I put her down she will wake up within 3045 min...but if I catch her before she gets too awake I can get her into another cycle and that one seems to last longer. Anyone else? I don't know how some babies sleep 2 hours during the day!
BabyFetus Ticker Little Riley-our first little girl coming March 1st, 2013 (or sometime around there;)

Re: Nap cycles

• Options
    That seems pretty accurate. DD3 nursed about every 45 min from 8am to 1pm when she finally fell into a deeper sleep. She's been asleep for 1 1/2 hours now. Before that she would nurse, sleep in my arms for 20 to 30 min, wake, nurse again, etc. Sometimes I can get her back to sleep without nursing, but today was not one of those days.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • Options
    Someone posted an article not too long ago about baby sleep and I remember reading that around 30-40minutes babies should fall into a deep sleep, but some babies have trouble making the transition, thus waking up around that time. My LO does this sometimes and others she is able to just sleep a good two hours... I don't know exactly what more you can do other than soothe and attempt to leave LO down...
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"