February 2012 Moms

TTC Check In!

Welcome to the TTC Check in ladies! If you're trying to conceive another LO, feel free to join in!

Congrats to our TTC Graduates:

MollySM

mkarns

Welcome our newest member(s) to the weekly check-in:

BellaBoo0706

Regulars:

Lena122

KatelynEA90

RNmama12

I?mGonnaMarryYou

Nebraska84

Vballgirl78

SapphireDreamRock

Buckeyebride22

Bethanyturon

Jldubb0626

Peglet

alilee818

Terminology:

2WW: 2 Week Wait

AF: Aunt Flo

BD: Baby Dance

BFN: Big Fat Negative

BFP: Big Fat Positive

CD: Cycle Day

O: Ovulate/Ovulation

PNV: Prenatal Vitamin

Cycle Info:

What month/cycles are you in?:

- What?s your CD?

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?):

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you?

-When are you testing?:

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?:

What is your current phantom due date?:

Do you chart? Share your link so we can stalk you:

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?:

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?:

Anything else to add?:

GTKY: What is your favorite song? Why is it your favorite?

January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!

Re: TTC Check In!

• Cycle Info:

What month/cycles are you in?: 2/2

- What?s your CD? 12

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?): Waiting to O

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you?

-When are you testing?:

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?: PNV

What is your current phantom due date?: TBD...

Do you chart? Share your link so we can stalk you: I just started charting last month. How do I share it? 

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?: We will try for better timing this cycle and hope for the best! 

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?: I know this is only our second cycle of trying, but feeling a little bummed out that it didn't work last month since I was charting and we had really good timing. One of my best friends just got a BPF without trying so I'm a little envious!

Anything else to add?: I have  a cold and I think it is messing with my temps, ugh!

GTKY: What is your favorite song? Why is it your favorite?  Oh this is hard question!! I will have to think about it.

• What month/cycles are you in?: cycle 1

- What?s your CD? 27

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?): 2ww, my cycle is 35 days long. So i have a little longer before I can take a test

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you? 5

-When are you testing?: I'm not sure yet, probably around May 4th or 5th

What is your current phantom due date?:Jan 14, 2014

Do you chart? Share your link so we can stalk you: nope...not quite sure how :)

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?: temp and chart (paper/pen style)

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?: nervous

Anything else to add?:

GTKY: What is your favorite song? Why is it your favorite? Landslide by Dixie Chicks :) I heard it for the first time my sophmore year of college and it was the perfect song for where I was in life.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Loading the player...
  • What month/cycles are you in?: 2

- What?s your CD? 11

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?): Waiting to see if my CH's stay....

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you? 3 supposedly

-When are you testing?:  Hopefully not till 10 DPO.  I need to hide the crazy better this month

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?: Folic acid

What is your current phantom due date?: Jan 17th per FF

Do you chart? Share your link so we can stalk you: see siggy

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?: Depends on what the RE says

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?: Actually pretty good right now.  If FF is right then I didn't ever get the chance to go crazy since I O'd so freaking early.  Talk to me in a week though.

Anything else to add?:  Wednesday is my RE appointment.  I'm so excited to hear what he has to say, but so scared he will agree with my bad luck diagnosis and not go any further.

GTKY: What is your favorite song? Why is it your favorite? Gosh this is really hard.  My favorite band is Styx....I love the song Lady.... But I also really love I would do anything for love but I won't do that by meatloaf.  I probably should know what the title is in that case....

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Missed MC 11/17/10 Our little miracle born 1/27/12 Natural MC 7/19/12 Missed MC 1/22/13 Our family is complete DD 12/27/13
    Abnormal ANA, PAI-1 4G/4G homozygous

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• What month/cycles are you in?: 1/1 (2/2 of not avoiding)

What?s your CD?

Hopefully no longer waiting for AF since I got a BFP this morning Smile

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you?

-When are you testing?:
    I had planned to wait until Friday but H and I got too anxious!

PNV

Jan 5

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?: Now I feel great of course! But like most others would at this point, I'm praying for a sticky baby

Anything else to add?:
    I'm really glad this board has this check in because it helped me to get emotionally involved with everyone else's TTC journey. I really hope to see some of you over on the Jan 14 board!

GTKY: What is your favorite song? Why is it your favorite? Right now I love that song " Give me just a reason" by Pink and that guy from FUN.
  • imageLena122:
    What month/cycles are you in?: 1/1 (2/2 of not avoiding)

What?s your CD?

CONGRATS!

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• CONGRATULATIONS!!

imageLena122:

What?s your CD?

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you?

-When are you testing?:

PNV

Jan 5

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?: Now I feel great of course! But like most others would at this point, I'm praying for a sticky baby

Anything else to add?:
    I'm really glad this board has this check in because it helped me to get emotionally involved with everyone else's TTC journey. I really hope to see some of you over on the Jan 14 board!

GTKY: What is your favorite song? Why is it your favorite? Right now I love that song " Give me just a reason" by Pink and that guy from FUN.

• What month/cycles are you in?:  4/4

Whats your CD?  26

Where are you in your cycle Still WAITING to O!!!  Pretty sure it isnt going to happen this month. 

What is your current phantom due date?:  January 9th
    Do you chart? Share your link so we can stalk you:  I do, but not sure how to share

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?:  Get meds from doctor hopefully?

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?:  Wrecked.  My cycle has been off since I stopped BFingshort luteal phases.  And then, just to add a little spiceI didnt O this month.  I had a Positive smiley OPK on Day 21 or day 18.  My period was very light more than spotting, but less blood than usual period in the beginning, stopped for a day, and came back hard coremight have been an attempted implantation?  That never happened before so Im not sure if I should start from Day one of the light bleeding or Day one of the hard core one.  Either wayIm way past my usual O date and my temp still has not risen.  UGH!!!   FRUSTRATED!

Anything else to add?:  Doctor appointment on Wednesday.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Cycle Info:

What month/cycles are you in?: 1/1 (but 2/2 of not preventing)

- What?s your CD? no idea

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?): 2ww

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you? 4

-When are you testing?: 1 week after missed AF which is expected on 5/7

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?: PNC

What is your current phantom due date?: 1/11/14

Do you chart? Share your link so we can stalk you: Yes, but on paper Big Smile

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?: We will be skipping a month as we want to give DD her own birthday month. So here's hoping I get a BFP this round!

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?: Nervous/excited. I'm ready!

Anything else to add?: Why does the 2ww take FOREVER!?!?! Come on already, I want to know!

GTKY: What is your favorite song? Why is it your favorite? Hooked on a Feeling from Res Dogs Soundtrack...b/c it always puts me in a good mood.

BabyFruit Ticker

• On mobile, so I'm shortening this.
    Cycle two. Def not gonna get pregnant this month. Between a nasty cold for Kitty and then me, and working 80 hours last week I just didn't have the energy to DTD. Pretty sure I did or would have Od last week if my cold didn't mess it up. Going to avoid next month to prevent two feb babies and start again in June. May start charting next month. I never dis before and I think it would be interesting to try.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats Lena!!

Cycle Info:

What month/cycles are you in?:
    3/3

- What?s your CD? 20

I AM Oing. I got my positive OPK yesterday and a temperature increase this morning.

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you?

-When are you testing?:

If I go by my O date (today) it will be January 20th.

Do you chart? Share your link so we can stalk you: Link is in my siggy!

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?: Keep on keepin on.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?: IRL circumstances are making me sad that I'm still TTC, but I know everything happens for a reason.

Anything else to add?: I'm loving all the BFPS!!

GTKY: What is your favorite song? Why is it your favorite?  My current favorite song is Can't Hold Us by Macklemore. It's super catchy and I totally rock out to it in the car.  My ALL TIME favorite song is Hanging by a Moment by Lifehouse. It's DH and I's song.

January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • imageLena122:

What?s your CD?

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?): Hopefully no longer waiting for AF since I got a BFP this morning Smile

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you?

-When are you testing?:

PNV

Jan 5

Anything else to add?:

Congrats!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Missed MC 11/17/10 Our little miracle born 1/27/12 Natural MC 7/19/12 Missed MC 1/22/13 Our family is complete DD 12/27/13
    Abnormal ANA, PAI-1 4G/4G homozygous

• imageLena122:

What?s your CD?

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you?

-When are you testing?:

PNV

Jan 5

Anything else to add?:

Congrats!

Married 03/09
    TTC #1 02/11
    BFP #1 02/24/11 EDD 10/31/11 MC 03/02/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #2 05/30/11 EDD 02/07/12 Ava Grace born 02/01/12

TTC #2 08/14
    BFP #3 10/10/14 EDD 06/20/15 CP 10/15/14 

My Ovulation Chart
  • What month/cycles are you in?: 2/2

- What?s your CD? 19

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?): 2ww

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you? 4 dpo

-When are you testing?: I'm hoping to hold out until I'm 10 dpo this time.  :)

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?: prenatal gummies and iron

What is your current phantom due date?: January 16th (Addy's birthday!)

Do you chart? Share your link so we can stalk you: I can't remember how to do that off hand- I'll have to see if I can figure it out.

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?: Nothing- we are doing all that we can right now

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?: excited, but nervous that this might take a while.

Anything else to add?: nothing that I can think of, other than congrats on the bfp's ladies!

GTKY: What is your favorite song? Why is it your favorite? Ugh... I'm not sure how to pick just one.  I'll have think on that for a while.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
    BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage
  • Chiming in a little late

What month/cycles are you in?: 1/1

- What?s your CD? 24

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?): Waiting to O

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you?

-When are you testing?: When my period is due/late

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?: PNV, D, fish oil

What is your current phantom due date?: January 12, I think

Do you chart? Share your link so we can stalk you: In my sig

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?: Get my temping in order. My chart is a mess from DD waking me up at different times so I'll have to set an alarm early, temp and go back to sleep. Also we'll try to have sex more.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?: Just wondering what's up with my cycle...it's my first post-nursing cycle and it's kind of wonky.

Anything else to add?:

GTKY: What is your favorite song? Why is it your favorite?

Accidentally in Love by the Counting Crows. It's impossible not to be happy when you hear it. DH and I walked in to it at our wedding.

BabyFetus Ticker image imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• imageLena122:

Oh I LOVE that song!

BabyFetus Ticker image imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"