Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Not enough time in the day :(

I came back to work yesterday, made it through the day surprisingly well. Then last night, I was so sad. I get home at 6 and LO is down by 9 usually. There is a bootcamp on Tuesday/Thursday that I had planned to attend to get back in shape but just the idea of losing another one of those precious hours is making me cry. Is this a situation where I should suck it up and go because in the long run I will be happier? I just want to cuddle with my baby!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Not enough time in the day :(

• I wouldn't go. I'd do something I could do at home. That's just me though. I know my sister would go in a second.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It really depends - I would be happier doing something on the weekends so I wouldn't lose those 2 hours a week with LO, but if they only offered it during those times, go for one week. See how well you do!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Do what makes you happiest! Personally, I don't think taking 2 hours a week to yourself will affect your LO at all, so whatever you decide should be more about what you want and need. 

I personally would stay home with LO.  

Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • My plan is to start P90X again and do it after LO is asleep.  We'll see how that works out. :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank you ladies. I'm going to stay home and get a DVD to do. Maybe once I settle back into work again, I can handle another change!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageSPIJaimie:
    Thank you ladies. I'm going to stay home and get a DVD to do. Maybe once I settle back into work again, I can handle another change!

This was going to be my suggestion.

Is there anywhere where you live that offers "mom and tot" fitness classes? In the city in which I once lived there was a community and fitness centre that offered something like that. You could walk around a track with your stroller and do different exercises holding your baby in and out of the car seat as well as exercises you can do while your LO rests in their car seat nearby. I think something like that would be fun and you could still spend time with your LO.
    Happily married to my Snorkelbutt - 07/31/10

BFP #1 09/02/11  M/C 09/12/11 8w6days
    BFP #2 07/18/12 Baby S born on his EDD 03/23/13

SS - age 12...SD - age 8...DS - 13 mos.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"