Woodbridge area Dr recs — The Bump
Virginia Babies

Woodbridge area Dr recs

I am thinking about switching OBs.  I just continued going to the same office that I had been going to for my once-a-year well woman exams, and it is turning out to be a pretty lousy fit for me in pregnancy.

I live in Woodbridge and would prefer something close by so I can limit the number of hours I have to take off of work to accomodate Dr. appts, but i can travel to either Fairfax or Manassas if anyone knows anyone good.  Thanks! 

IAmPregnant Ticker
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Woodbridge area Dr recs

• Fairfax obgyn! I live in Woodbridge also. Their office is on Opitz near Rt 1. They've got dr's and midwives. I saw the midwives and Mary Kaye delivered my first baby in Feb 2013. She was amazing and worked hard to stick to my birth plan awesome. I switched to them when I was 7 months pregnant. I also just originally went with my gyn office that I would go to for well woman exams. After doing research, I realized their philosophies didn't match mine. Fairfax obgyn was perfectly okay with me switching so late. I've heard great things about the doctors too and I have seen Dr. Castle two times and he was great.
  • Have you tried about women ob/gyn? I went there throughout my pregnancy and had a good experience with them. Their office is right by sentara hospital.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards