Parenting
Options

Let's post good news here

Because I'm getting a little depressed reading all of the bad news in the world.

This one is inspiring:

https://www.today.com/health/i-never-had-second-thought-college-athlete-cuts-career-short-6C9670404

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

Re: Let's post good news here

• Options
    I have personal good news. My dad is getting out of the hospital after bypass surgery three weeks ago. Can't wait to see him!
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Options
    kj07kj07 member

imageRiverSong82:
    I have personal good news. My dad is getting out of the hospital after bypass surgery three weeks ago. Can't wait to see him!

Yay!  Here's to a quick recovery at home for him!

photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekj07:

imageRiverSong82:

Yay!  Here's to a quick recovery at home for him!

Thank you!
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Options

imageRiverSong82:

That is good news!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageRiverSong82:

very good news!

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

• Options
    Thanks all!
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Options

Before I had a kid I'd always laugh at people who thought their kid was the smartest kid ever. 

Good news! My kid is the smartest kid ever. He can recite "Where the Wild Things Are" almost in it's entirety. Maybe it's because he can relate to it's content so closely.  

SEAHAWKS! And... Macklemore. Seattle's WINNING! 
  • Options
    Yay! Hope your dad has a smooth recovery!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"