Cloth Diapering
Options

Travel with the Twins??

Okay so we are going on two pretty major trips this summer! I usually use pocket diapers during the day and AIO or prefolds at night. My girls have never really been in a regular diaper.. Should I try before our switch or just do cloth on our trip?? I put trip details below:

Trip A Driving 2 days to California to stay with family for 4 days driving 2 days back

Trip B Flying to Ohio Staying 6 days with family flying back

Thank you!!!

June 2004 BFP Aug 2005 Steven James Born TTC#2 Since July 2009 TI and Clomid BFP M/C Sept 2010 (Only with me for 10 weeks in my heart forever) IUI # 4 BFP!! Due 11/5/12 Praying for my sticky babies!! Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Travel with the Twins??

• Options

If you've got regular access to washers, I'd stay in cloth for both trips.  I just don't find it that difficult since I follow my same washing routine on trips.

Now when we go to the Middle East to visit DH's family, we'll use disposables because I seriously question if the "washing machine" they use actually cleans anything....  My clothes always end up worse for the wear after washing them there.  I'm not risking the CDs.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've done cloth on all of our trips. If that's what you decide to do...use prefolds! They are rather space efficient.
    imageimageAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

It's really up to you.  If you have access to a washer and dryer on both trips and you feel comfortable with cloth, stick with it.

That being said, if space is at a premium for both trips, you might want to consider disposables and covers.  Pocket diapers take up a good amount of space when traveling.  I tend to pack my prefolds and covers when we go to visit relatives on the weekends.  It saves space in her overnight bag. 

• Options
    With twins space would be the biggest thing. If you have enough for 2 days on the road, do cloth, otherwise plan on sposies for at least the travel days. Tip-use a diaper cover over the sposie to prevent blowouts.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"