December 2012 Moms

moving..

so we've completed the move, mostly. today im back to get the odds and ends/vaccum etc. and tiugh ive cleaned w/ faye around before, today seems extra difficult. i dont have anyone to watch her, shes sick of her swing and i need to take stuff to my car/dumpster.. i cant wait until this is over..
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: moving..

• Ugh.  We're planning to move from NC to WI this summer (assuming everything goes as planned in our heads right now).  We will have a big Uhaul and both of our cars.  We typically would drive with no issues (it's about 18 hours, and we've done it multiple times since we moved down here)... But with a 6 month old baby?!  It makes me want to cry just thinking about it.  I'm praying that we have enough friends/family come down to help that someone else can drive my car home and DD and I can fly.  

And just the thought of packing this place up gives me a headache... I've been "spring cleaning" since December, just trying to get rid of stuff so it's less to pack when the time comes. 

• good luck to the two of you when the time comes.. moving and packing is a pain as is.... today is the last day.9i tnink ive said that about 3x.. the most exhausting part is the drive.. ive been driving 5hrs or more a day for the past 3 days.. if no sitter has been available then ive been trying to work around nap time..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"