Late Term and Child Loss
Options

How is everyone?

Hello ladies- This is really just a post to say that I am thinking of you all and will be in the next coming few weeks leading up to Mothers day!! Hugs to all of you and know you are not alone in this journey that we all travel together. This will be my second Mothers day with out my Sydney and it is hard but the sting isn't as bad as it was last year!! The first year is the hardest by far. My only advice is do something nice for yourself, you deserve it you are a mom and your baby loves you!!

Heather

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8

Re: How is everyone?

• Options
    Aww thanks! My thoughts are with you as well. My EDD was May 8th so I would just like to skip to the middle part of May! My emotions are still everywhere. One of my customers had a newborn with them. Unfortuantly, its just me at this branch so I had to be that person and politely asked them if someone could wait outside my office with the baby so I could get through my contract with her. Ugh, I know it doesn't get easier but I can't wait until it doesn't sting as bad when I see newborns.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Met DH 10.10.10-- Surgery 05.20.11 removal of left ovary/fall tube due to tumor-- Married DH 04.14.12-- First bfp 09.05.12 -- EDD 05.08.13-- Preeclampsia took my angel at 31 weeks 03.07.13-- Currently trying for our rainbow!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

*Siggy warning*

Thank, Heather. I am already starting to feel anxious about the day, but am planning to focus on my mother, who was with me and DH through my entire labor and birth of Julian last year. 

I just came across this article titled "Healing Mother's Day" by CarlyMarie on Still Standing (sorry it's not clicky): https://stillstandingmag.com/2013/04/healing-mothers-day/ 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Heather

Thank you for such kind words, and thoughts. This will be my first Mother's day since the loss of our boys, it's going to be a rough day as I have to work as well. With all the support from you and the other amazing women here I know I am not alone and we will all be thinking of one another.

Shawnna

TTC #1 since 10/2010 RE consult 6/2011 PCOS (known) MFI IVF #1 w/ICSI 2/2012 BFP TRIPLETS our angels grew wings at 19.5 weeks 6.25.12 IVF #2 2/2013 Sono shows tissue Hysteroscopy needed Changing RE www.chasingstarsisbettertogether.com Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ~~~all welcome~~~
  • Options
    Thanks so much Heather!  My thoughts are with all of the loss moms as well as we approach this Mother's Day.  It's so bittersweet when I do have a living ds, but my sweet angel dd can't be here with us.  This will also be my mom's first mother's day without her mom, so I don't think it will be an easy one for any of us.  Huge ((HUGS)) all around. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 - 11/27/09 EDD 8/5/10, DS1 arrived 7/24/10 via emergency c-section.

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

BFP #3 - 1/18/13 EDD 10/1/13, natural mc on 2/2/13 at 5 weeks, 4 days.

BFP #4 - 8/29/13 EDD 5/12/14, our sweet rainbow, DS2 born 4/29/14 via c-section

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"