Secondary IF

Hello There...

Hello Everyone.

I am new to the board here and thought I would make an intro.

I am a working mom of 1. My daughter just turned 4 years old on the 19th of April.

I am a newlywed as of March 23. My husband and I have been together since February of 2010. We have been TTC since July of 2011 with no luck thus far... which brings me here.

I was diagnosed with Endometriosis in June of 2011 which sparked our TTC journey. Since then my cycles have become irregular ranging from 26 days to 30 something days.

I do not chart anymore, but I do keep a mental track of my CM or if I happen to be spotting, which usually means that AF is on her way.

We have tried ED, EOD, every 2-3 days etc. Seems like everything in the book, we have done. So, right now I am just kinda riding the wave and just waiting to see where we end up.

Thanks for having me in the group.

** I had posted in the TTC board, completely oblivious to this board...

Re: Hello There...

• Welcome but so sorry you have to be here. Just wanted to say hi and I hope ur stay here is short!
  • Welcome to the board.  Good luck to you!

Me: 42. DH: 46.

1st Pregnancy: MC, 11/19/00.

2nd Pregnancy: DS born 04/10/06.

3rd Pregnancy: CP, 03/11.

4th Pregnancy: MMC, D&C 11/30/11, Genetic testing revealed Trisomy 4.

5th Pregnancy: Ectopic, 2 doses of Methotrexate unsuccessful, surgery 4/10/12, right tube removed.

Tried Letrozole January 2013-July 2013 (including 2 IUIs), all BFN.  After 2 1/2 years of trying for child #2, decided to "give up" after July cycle, based on AMA.

August 16, 2013:  BFP our first month of "not trying!"  Still in shock.  Beta #1 (14dpo): 183.  Beta #2 (17dpo):  611.  Ultrasound 8/30/13: baby measured 6 weeks, 1 day, heart rate of 118 bpm! 
    Ultrasound 9/13/13:  8 weeks, heart rate of 176!
    Baby is due 4/26/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome, I hope you stay with us for just a few or one cycle! Best of luck 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Welcome!  Everyone here is very supportive and even though being a part of this board sucks, it is nice to have such a great support system.  :)  Good luck to you!
    TTC #3 (#1 for DH) since September 2011. DX: Unexplained infertility with possible cervical factor. May 2012 did clomid with IUI - BFN August 2012 IUI #2 w/ follistim/letrozole - BFN September 2012 IUI #3 w/ follistim/letrozole - BFN October 2012 IUI #4 w/ follistim/letrozole - BFN November/December 2012 IVF/ICSI #1 Retrieved 12 eggs, 8 fertilized. Transferred 1 beautiful embryo and 5 made it to freeze. Got my BFP! January 2013 u/s showed empty gestational sac. FET cycle April 2013.  Transferred 2 5 day embryos.  BFP!!!!!  2 heartbeats!!!!  EDD:  12/27/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"