February 2012 Moms
Options

Almost at 2nd trimester!

A few more days and I will be in my second trimester! I had my NT Scan last Friday and everything was great so we told our families and started telling friends and work.  It is definitely a challenge being pregnant with a 14 month old baby but I cant wait for them to grow up together. My belly started to pop out at 11 weeks so keeping it a secret was becoming harder by the day.  So relieved that we can talk about in real life. Anyone else in their second trimester? Any tips for carrying around a wiggly toddler with a growing belly?
IVF #1 - DS #1 Born 2/5/12 IVF #2 - Egg Retrieval 2/14, Embryo Transfer 2/17, BFP 2/28/13 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Almost at 2nd trimester!

• Options
    I am at 18 weeks. Still haven't told work or anyone but close friends and family. Need to get on that, but I just haven't been able to make myself yet!

It is going to be harder I think when I have a big belly because C still wants to be carried all the time. At least she is do much easier to dress and bathe now! Can't imagine having a baby any closer together than this!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"