October 2011 Moms
Options

Kujay Elfster!!!

Thank you so much, Kujay and Abby!  Nora will love her sprinkler, and her sandbox will now be complete with toy fun!  I can't wait to use my new cookbook either.  SD and I have been making something once a week together using the mixer, so this will really come in handy.

imageimage
Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

Re: Kujay Elfster!!!

• Options
    Awesome gifts!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Options

You're welcome!

I really wanted to buy that skull umbrella from your wishlist, but I couldn't find it in stock anywhere! You definitely need to get that, you rockin' mama :o)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekujayhawkgirl:

You're welcome!

I really wanted to buy that skull umbrella from your wishlist, but I couldn't find it in stock anywhere! You definitely need to get that, you rockin' mama :o)

I may just have to find a skull umbrella, because I may need it with all the rain we soon face.  I will PIP pictures of food from the cookbook some time, too.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    Great gifts! Good job Kujay and Abby!
    image"width="200px"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"