April 2013 Moms
Options

Diapers

Man, diapers are so friggin expensive! My little guy has grown out of the newborn size and I'm thinking about changing to cloth. Any of you ladies use cloth diapers? If so, can you make any recommendations?
Thanks
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Diapers

• Options
    I am! We love them so far! We are using kawaii pure and natural they should fit your LO now if he's outgrown newborn size. They are meant to fit up to 22 pounds. We got them as a set of 20 diapers for 100. I'm doing laundry every other day and its been working for us. Check out the cloth diaper board on here. They are a wealth of knowledge and there is a faq section on there that can answer most newbie questions about them. GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We switched our daughter to cloth a few months ago with the intention of using the cloth diapers on the baby as well. It's easier than you would think. There are some great tutorials on YouTube that really helped me commit and figure out what to get and how it all works. I'd watch those if you are thinking about making the switch. I ended up buying several different brands to try out and definitely have my favorite and least favorite. Personally... I'm not a fan of the Velcro diapers. Even when you turn in the Velcro tabs, they still come loose in the wash and stick to everything. That could just be me though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    KovakKovak member
    Thanks ladies! I'll check out the YouTube videos and the cloth diaper board. My parents used them on all of us kids. My mom said that once you get past the gross factor it's worth it to cut down on waste and save money. I'm all for both!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"