Pregnant after a Loss

Support belt

Anyone here use a support belt? How did you know you needed it? Did it interfere with a baby who likes to hang out way down low in your pelvis?
TTC #1 since January 2011
BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
BFP#2 Oct 24, 2011, natural miscarriage, EDD unknown
After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
Cycle #22: Femara, TI, and progesterone = BFP!! 
BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!

Re: Support belt

• I JUST bought a Medela support belt today.  I wore it out of the store bc I could immediately feel the extra support.  For the last few weeks, I've felt soo sore and tired in my lower belly.  When I realized the soreness was inhibiting my walks to the bathroom even I knew I needed something.

Like I said, just bought it today but I could still feel him moving around in there his usual amount while I've been wearing it.

I'm just sad I can't wear this thing in the shower...My belly needs some days to recoup.

• I had one and it helped!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • ct103ct103 member
    ::lurking::

I used a support belt from 18wks to 38wks. I used Loving Comfort belt that my friend loaned to me, and it was a lifesaver! I had a ton of BH's and this reduced them significantly and made me so much more comfortable, and my LO is very healthy! Hope yours helps
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks all! I'm hoping it might help with some mid back pain I'm having. My belly is all out front and might be pulling more than I initially realized.
    TTC #1 since January 2011
    BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    BFP#2 Oct 24, 2011, natural miscarriage, EDD unknown
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    Cycle #22: Femara, TI, and progesterone = BFP!! 
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"