High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Pressure baby's trying to escape

I'm feeling a lot of pressure like if the baby was tryin to come out I'm 22 weeks Already any clue to wat could possibly b going on it hurts bad

Re: Pressure baby's trying to escape

• Options
    I would contact your doctor ASAP. You could be going into preterm labor or it could be something as a uti. Either way you need to be seen.
  • Options

imageLauricompton:
    I would contact your doctor ASAP. You could be going into preterm labor or it could be something as a uti. Either way you need to be seen.

I agree.  I felt this way and assumed it was normal.  Almost a week later at a regular ultrasound appointment, I learned I was in preterm labor and am now on strict bedrest at home.  I am NOT trying to scare you, just want to share how important it is to call whenever you feel "off" or different than before.  That is one of the reasons they are there, to answer your questions, and monitor you and your sweet baby(ies). 

Expecting twins! Put on strict bedrest at home after preterm labor at 22 weeks. Hospitalized at 22 weeks and again at 29 weeks. No more please!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Call your doctor.  It could be nothing, but could also be a symptom of PTL and/or a short cervix. 

I've felt that pressure since 22 weeks and the doctor found a short cervix. I've been on bedrest since 26 weeks and baby boy is still cooking, but I'm glad I mentioned my concerns over the pressure to my doctor! 

• Options

I have been feeling that as well and when I went in and mentioned it she said it was normal.  Should I ask her to check me?  I don't want to seem to pushy but its just not the same as my first pregnancy.  I know they can all be different but I would have thought she would have at least checked to make sure?

I should note I am 22 weeks and my DD is 9 months so they were back to back. I'm sure that has something to do with this one being so hard/different.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageCTerio:

I have been feeling that as well and when I went in and mentioned it she said it was normal.  Should I ask her to check me?  I don't want to seem to pushy but its just not the same as my first pregnancy.  I know they can all be different but I would have thought she would have at least checked to make sure?

I should note I am 22 weeks and my DD is 9 months so they were back to back. I'm sure that has something to do with this one being so hard/different.

i had menstrual-like cramping that went along with the pressure so maybe that is why my doctor checked and why your's isn't? I was full term with DS and had no issues with him. The only reason I even mentioned the pressure and cramps to my doctor was because, like you, I didn't have the same sensations at all with DS. 

• Options
    Thank u everyone ill call asap
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"