Cloth Diapering

klil

Tie dye some flats....and I'll buy some! Hint hint.
image"Lilypie">imageimage

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: klil

• Those are pretty bitchen
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageMrsPteranodon:
    Those are pretty bitchen

Makes ya wanna add to that small stash you got goin on hey?

• Loading the player...
  • imageBemyselfandi:
    imageMrsPteranodon:
    Those are pretty bitchen

Makes ya wanna add to that small stash you got goin on hey?

Lalalalalalalalalalalala
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Girl! 

I actually googled eco friendly dyes after seeing those lovely flats.

I have a friend who tie dyes and sells her stuff at the farmers market.  She's a hippie.  I'll ask her what kind of dyes she uses.  I'm thinking I may allow myself a fun little project of dying some of my prefolds this summer with the kids....we'll see!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageKLilley:
    Girl!nbsp; I actually googled eco friendly dyes after seeing those lovely flats.I have a friend who tie dyes and sells her stuff at the farmers market.nbsp; She's a hippie.nbsp; I'll ask her what kind of dyes she uses.nbsp; I'm thinking I may allow myself a fun little project of dying some of my prefolds this summer with the kids....we'll see!

You know a hippy??? Never would have guessed! Good luck and pip if you do it.

• How long can you go without a cover in a flat?  I'd probably have to learn how to pin them, huh?  I think DS would have a snappi off in about 2 seconds.  I want to do it, but I don't want to cover them up!

ITK (if you're reading this)  I know you don't really have anything going on right now Wink. You should totally do a DIY on tie dyeing flats in honor of the flats handwashing challenge!  I can already see the beautiful thread full of pics!

• imageChickypoo2468:
    You know what, I posted about wanting to tie dye PFs a long time ago, and everyone was all "pfffft. Why would you want to do that?" All crazylike like I was trying to tie dye my child's bum.
    Humph.

ETA your flats look awesome. I should do it.

Whatevs. We love everything you do.

• imageBemyselfandi:
    imageKLilley:
    Girl!nbsp; I actually googled eco friendly dyes after seeing those lovely flats.I have a friend who tie dyes and sells her stuff at the farmers market.nbsp; She's a hippie.nbsp; I'll ask her what kind of dyes she uses.nbsp; I'm thinking I may allow myself a fun little project of dying some of my prefolds this summer with the kids....we'll see!
    You know a hippy??? Never would have guessed! Good luck and pip if you do it.
    You calling me a hippie?

Wait.....am I a hippie?....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"