Cloth Diapering

Ladies, I am in need of serious help...PIP

I know this is not the board to say this, but I'm addicted.

It was fine when I had two in cloth but Buddy is now fully day trained. I have 45 pockets plus 3 more coming. 3 fitteds and 5 covers. 4 ON diapers.

Enjoy some fluffy pics

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Ladies, I am in need of serious help...PIP

• Limited time only....

Poof. You missed crazy cute sleeping baby booty

Baby booty! I can't believe my "baby" is 14 months already!
  • Teehee I love it. Sposie users dont take pics of their stash because they're beautiful.
    image"Lilypie">imageimage

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBemyselfandi:
    Teehee I love it. Sposie users dont take pics of their stash because they're beautiful.
    sooo true!!!! I also never let Buddy just run free in a sposie. It just looked....tacky? Trashy? But ohemgee Tiny and his fluffy booty make me swoon.
  • He looks so small?!?!

• Lol.....I have 67 blush...only child in diapers...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014
  • imageBemyselfandi:
    He looks so small?!?!

Oh he's HUGE, he was like 32 inches at a year and 27 lbs. Buddy is 41 inches and 34 lbs at 3 yr old. He's bigger now, but not that big!

But yeah when he sleeps he melts my heart he's just such a love
  • imagechance_encounters:
    Lol.....I have 67 blush...only child in diapers...

Are you at least having more babies??? Because Tiny is our last. I got an iud and DH is getting snipped this fall.
  • imageMrsPteranodon:
    imagechance_encounters:

Are you at least having more babies??? Because Tiny is our last. I got an iud and DH is getting snipped this fall.

Even if I thought I was done I'm insane enough to think of having more just to buy more diapers. I'm soooo insane.

• imageBemyselfandi:
    imageMrsPteranodon:
    imagechance_encounters:

Even if I thought I was done I'm insane enough to think of having more just to buy more diapers. I'm soooo insane.

ILY
  • He seriously is so cute.

• imageBemyselfandi:
    He seriously is so cute.

Thank you. He's turned into such a love recently. Always kissing me and tucking his little arms under himself when I'm holding him.
  • imagechance_encounters:

Tee Hee...this is me too. 52 pockets, 24 infant prefolds, 12 medium prefolds, 5 small covers and 3 OS covers... one child. I LUV MAH CLOTH DIPES!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• So disappointed I missed the picture.

I'm actually doing pretty good.  35 pockets, 6 covers, 12 prefolds.

Then  I have 24 xsmall prefolds, 2 newborn covers, and 6 pure and naturals for the new one. 

I still need to get 2-4 more newborn covers and probably 12 small prefolds.  I'd like to use prefolds for most of my maturnity leave with the new baby.  I'm hoping this week keep diaper laundry under control while we're dealing with excessive changes. 

• imageMrsPteranodon:
    imageBemyselfandi:
    Teehee I love it. Sposie users dont take pics of their stash because they're beautiful.
    sooo true!!!! I also never let Buddy just run free in a sposie. It just looked....tacky? Trashy? But ohemgee Tiny and his fluffy booty make me swoon.

Eeewww, running free in a sposie... Yeah, both tacky and trashy.

One of my facebook friends actually did post a pic of the enormous stash of disposable diapers and wipes she had bought for her baby and toddler. It almost filled a small room. I wanted to throw up... Then report her to the EPA.

Jess & Adam, married 2009, precious Audrey born in 2011. BFP 1/6/13, 6-wk MMC discovered at 9 wks 2/11/13. D&C 2/18/13, second D&C 4/23/13 for retained placenta.
    BFP 8/24/13!! EDD 5/1/14, delivered healthy and sweet Zoey Leanne on 5/5/14 by repeat c-section.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejesstellina:

imageMrsPteranodon:
    imageBemyselfandi:

Eeewww, running free in a sposie... Yeah, both tacky and trashy.

One of my facebook friends actually did post a pic of the enormous stash of disposable diapers and wipes she had bought for her baby and toddler. It almost filled a small room. I wanted to throw up... Then report her to the EPA.

Vom...

The worst are those horrible jean huggies. They are atrocious.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"