Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

uterus not contracting

Has anyone had the problem post op d and c were there uterus wasn't contracting properly?? Also I was put on methergine to contract the uterus and stop the river of blood coming out....gross....but my last pill was thur morning and my gut still has a rock hard feeling at times and is sore....anyone have this. Do u think still from dc or pills...any thoughts

Re: uterus not contracting

• My uterus didn't contract properly either. I was on metergine too and it didn't stop the bleeding. I bled for 3.5 weeks. I think my uterus is finally where it should be (I'm 5 weeks post d&c). I would call your doctor and just check with them to see what they think.

Lost baby at 13 weeks due to triploidy syndrome D&C 3/27/13 repeat D&C 5/8/13Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I was actually at the office just min ago..she said utuerus was smaller and I wasn't bleeding as much or in as much pain.....just wanted to see how other people have reactd to the pilss. Which really sucked..thanks
  • Loading the player...
  • Glad everything looks ok. I hated the methergine. It made me feel so funny and much worse than I was. Plus it didn't do what it was supposed to do so I went through all of that for nothing. Everything about what we all have gone through sucks. I hope you start to feel better soon!

Lost baby at 13 weeks due to triploidy syndrome D&C 3/27/13 repeat D&C 5/8/13Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Thannks. Hope u feel better too..for me the pills made it feel like I was in labor especially the firsst day...it was aweful pain
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"