Single Parents

Not sure what to do

I just found out on Monday that my husband of nearly 8 years wants to separate. We have a 7 year old daughter and 4 year old daughter. I am also 22 weeks pregnant with our baby boy. This news came out of nowhere and I am devastated. Financially we can't afford 2 places to live so he is staying in our guest room right now. He is saying that he just isn't happy being married to me. I never ever thought I would be dealing with this. I have no idea what to even do. I am in totally shock right now. 

Thanks for reading my rambling.  

Re: Not sure what to do

• Would he concider counselling? You had no idea he felt that way? That's horrible. I'm so sorry you are going though this! Hugs
  • I would also advice counseling. This is a horrible time to dump this news on you! Try to talk to him about it.
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Loading the player...
  • Oh, I"m sorry. How awful! Feel free to ramble and vent any time.

• He doesn't want to go to counseling. He says it won't change how he feels. I guess I knew we were going through some difficult times, I have very rough pregnancies and have been really sick but I never thought this would be happening. 
  • Kick him out
  • imagemel1987:
    Kick him out

lol

Seriously, OP, I'm really sorry you're going through this. I'll never understand men who dump their pregnant partners. It's beyond me how that works in their minds... I wish I had advice, but I don't :(

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"